Kesha - Raising Hell (ft. Big Freedia)

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98

Ok the song is so great! What a bop:party:

I'm not sure about the video tho:poot: it's kinda.... messy, but I like the scenes in the Church 

crybrowz

Omg I love it. I wasn't feeling the instrumental she posted, but hearing the whole song with her vocals it sounds much better. Also love the video she looks incredible

I love it

I love it

I LOVE IT!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

PoshLife

I watched the video, then I just listened to the song without the visuals. I like the song, but the drop isn't really worthy of it - it sounds like a non-sequitur.

Yikes. I’m glad rapper/bop Kesha is back but this should not have been the first single. It’s kind of all over the place and the beat drop is outdated. All she needs to do is replace Big Freedia with Pit Bull and we have ourselves a 2012 banger. 

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

I kinda feel bad for her cause it seems like she's stuck in 2011. This is so dated.

I don't wanna drag the good sis lana because I love her, but this is ironic coming from a lana fan, that's all I'm gonna say :gayhat:

33 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I don't wanna drag the good sis lana because I love her, but this is ironic coming from a lana fan, that's all I'm gonna say :gayhat:

Lana’s sound has actually changed significantly since her first album though...

Archived