Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Britney will ever come back with new music?

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney confirmed her hiatus in early January and a whole lot of drama has happened since relating to her conservatorship. Britney posted a couple weeks ago that she is using this time to think about what she really wants from her life. She seems a lot happier lately from her recent instagram posts, i just want her happy :heart:

So it got me thinking do you think she'll ever come back with any music in the future or do you think she'll retire from showbiz? If you think she'll return with new music when do you think she'll release?

I personally would only want her to release music if that is what she wanted to do, even though i'd be so sad if she retired i'd completely understand her reasoning. But I know how bored she gets and loves performing so i think she'd eventually come back one day.

I think if she did release music it wouldn't be until this whole conservatorship mess was sorted! I think the earliest we'd get music is 2021/2022, I don't see it happening any earlier.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Daylight Jokers

Yeah, she'll probably release new music around 2022 - 2024. She's doing a lot better now than the past few months but she does need to rest a bit more. Hoping she'll stop using her baby voice in her next album tho.

It's so sad, but I hope Brit will spend time with her children and her man. She deserves happiness and love. Maybe we will hear new music from her when the time comes. 

#BritneyLove

britney spears love GIF

Xoxo, Romkance🖤

I'm not sure but I think she'll come back with a Vegas residency for money purposes, I'll be more than happy to attend.

After that I think she'll stop for a very very long time :madge:

I don't know but if she does, I hope is something that comes from her soul and not the crap her team is making her release lately

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gimme More
Just now, Red said:

I don't know but if she does, I hope is something that comes from her soul and not the crap her team is making her release lately

Glory was amazing, she even had waaay more control on that album and seemed to be so into it! 

but i get that it's your opinion and that's fine :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I think she will release music even if shes still in the conservatorship. As a fan, it will be very hard to support anything she does if shes still in the conservatorship, and I dont know how her team will handle the fans.

Little Fighter

I hope she has a Kesha moment where she can release the music she loves and has control of her career for once in her life. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

If she stays in a c-ship they will force her I'm sure. If she gets out of it, I guess he will take a few years break and release music then but without promotion

Cyber Babylon

yall still think about a come back?:bradley:I think Britney really should took some time off since her boys only a few years from turning 18, it's the best for her mental health and isn't her dad in his 70s:trollga:you know what I mean.  So a Britney come back will probably in mid 2020s

Gimme More
2 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

yall still think about a come back?:bradley:I think Britney really should took some time off since her boys only a few years from turning 18, it's the best for her mental health and isn't her dad in his 70s:trollga:you know what I mean.  So a Britney come back will probably in mid 2020s

i only want her to come back if she wants too, it's like any fan would want their fave to release music! but i adore britney that much that i'd completely understand if she didn't! She definitely deserves this break!

i definitely get what you mean about her dad :selena::ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

KingRedd

I’d love new music from her. I wasn’t a big fan of hers back when she was in her stardom prime. Id like for artist around her time to rise again. So many new artist coming but I do miss the ones from my childhood like her. I’d like a blackout style genre because I just think it fits her dance style and vibe for some reason more than the edm pop 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived