💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Beyoncé - Beyoncé

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Don't know why I haven't seen this until now lol, but yes this is still happening! Will be soon after Albums Arena finishes as I don't expect many people to turn up whilst AA is still happening! :enigma:

I expect people turning up but you decide. :poot:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I expect people turning up but you decide. :poot:

But the people who haven't rated yet, I can't see them rating whilst rating 60 songs a week because of AA :ladyhaha:

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

But the people who haven't rated yet, I can't see them rating whilst rating 60 songs a week because of AA :ladyhaha:

If they joined, chances are they are already familiar with the album + evictions soon right? :reductive:

ElectricKing
33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If they joined, chances are they are already familiar with the album + evictions soon right? :reductive:

That's true! I'll see how it goes. 10 people get eliminated today so I guess that takes it down to 20 songs to rate instead :ohwell:

Edit: Well I've been made to leave the game, so you never know, I may do this sooner :oops:

ElectricKing

@DiamondKing @Blue Madonna @Nuggets @KleinGa @Ryusei @tthen @NNES @halcyonpop @Twitter @Davian @Candy Gaga @MarlonBrando7 @freakumdress

Ceremony will be THIS SUNDAY - at around 4PM GMT! So please please please send in your rates ASAP!

(I understand some of you are doing AA which is demanding rating a lot of songs, but if you could give these a quick rate - that would be faaaabulous)! God that was so gay lmao

KleinGa
16 minutes ago, Faded said:

@DiamondKing @Blue Madonna @Nuggets @KleinGa @Ryusei @tthen @NNES @halcyonpop @Twitter @Davian @Candy Gaga @MarlonBrando7 @freakumdress

Ceremony will be THIS SUNDAY - at around 4PM BST! So please please please send in your rates ASAP!

(I understand some of you are doing AA which is demanding rating a lot of songs, but if you could give these a quick rate - that would be faaaabulous)! God that was so gay lmao

OMG GONNA send this in tonight! I have to make sure that my fave songs dont flop 

HoneyB

I will be on Thanksgiving vacation at a hot springs resort, however I should be able to make it!:excited2:  

The ceremony will start at 7 AM for me I am definitely not a morning person but I’ll try not to oversleep like last time:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I will be on Thanksgiving vacation at a hot springs resort, however I should be able to make it!:excited2:  

The ceremony will start at 7 AM for me I am definitely not a morning person but I’ll try not to oversleep like last time:giveup:

What time would be best for you bissh? 

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, Faded said:

@Enzo @Fame Romance @Misja056 @FfFfFfFF @Talenti @ANTI WP @dllcll @Lemondeduerl @Blown Away @GaGaLB

Ceremony will be THIS SUNDAY - at around 4PM BST! So please please please send in your rates ASAP!

Thank you for all submitting your rates and I really hope to see you all at the ceremony!

3d4.gif

Should I re-send mine? :poot:

HoneyB
1 minute ago, Faded said:

What time would be best for you bissh? 

The current time right now should actually work best, because I’m leaving the resort at 11 AM I believe:ally: So the current one should give me plenty of time to participate:ally:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived