Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BollywoodGa?! Bappi Lahiri Records 2 Songs With Lady Gaga

RAMROD

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Sis delete, he's a legend in India

I know that he is big in India. That‘s why I wrote „over here“ meaning europe/us, etc... You gotta read before you quote :poot: Also it‘s incredible how people on GGD quote that agressively :madge: I was just telling how I feel on this situation, that I personally don‘t think she is making a collab out of the blue with an Indian artist for one of HIS projects, chill

Also, concerning the rest of your respons. I never said it was bad in any way?? :laughga: 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
8 hours ago, S0436 said:

I’d prefer it if he isn’t singing on the songs too

uh oh oops GIF

Are you kidding? He is a classic singer! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

derpmonster
29 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I know that he is big in India. That‘s why I wrote „over here“ meaning europe/us, etc... You gotta read before you quote :poot: Also it‘s incredible how people on GGD quote that agressively :madge: I was just telling how I feel on this situation, that I personally don‘t think she is making a collab out of the blue with an Indian artist for one of HIS projects, chill

Also, concerning the rest of your respons. I never said it was bad in any way?? :laughga: 

Sorry I came off as aggressive. I just got excited about a possible collab. 

It's definitely weird but I also think it's weird for him to lie about that. 

I didn't think you thought it was bad, I read your other response too. Most people are seem supportive of it so if it's ever released, that'll be good 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SeasonOfTheWitch
12 hours ago, Doncho said:

Everytime someone announces something Gaga related in advance, it NEVER happens :selena:

Also why would Gaga release this year if Adele is coming to destroy everyone?

I Want Your Love, but that came out years after ksksks 

Wet Fire

All I'd say is she/her team/those who had the idea of collaborating with Bappi da knows the deal. :legend:They went for a household name who also had a couple of hits in this decade with Ooh La La and Tune Mari Entriyan. :music:

herassisfamous

I had a hunch about this but now I’m 100% sure she’s doing disco, ethnic and techno. LG f***ing 6 is going to be THAT album. Buckle up for an enhanced ARTPOP everybody. It’s gonna be a ride 💕

All we need is love

LilyLark

Someone on twitter said that newspaper has a habit of faking quotes from celebrities, so it's possible he didn't actually say he was doing a collab with Gaga? That said, I could definitely see it. Didn't one of her producers talk about wanting to do a Bollywood influenced song around BTW era?

yes and
12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

He said explicitly that she's singing on the song and so is he. 

vocal stems don't exist? lol 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

AJRocketMan

I would love to see Bollywood references in Gaga’s career! I do want some in the music, but most of it I want to see from a visual perspective like in her music videos and such.

Archived