Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

my tl has been full of people making fun of Gaga and Enigma

calling her performance 'cheap', mocking the looks & the choreo

Ā 

what do we think about this?Ā 

KatieJudasGaga4

I mean they are Britney and Beyonce twitter stans, what do you expect them to do? Praise Gaga? They even talked bad about Gaga when she was slaying during ASIB. Nothing new.

Candy Gaga

Beyonce and Britney fansĀ so invalidĀ 

They only drag Gaga on Twitter as they got nothing to do

• Admin changed the title to Twitter stans mock Enigma
GhettoFabulous

As they should! Also girl you shouldnā€™t let the opinions of others get to you soo much. Like this whole stan bullshit is so irrelevant/itā€™s not that deepĀ :lolly:

adamsenigma

As they should. Worst Gaga show I've attended.Ā :messga: My main concers are the looks and choreo, I know she has chronic pain but she doesn't even look like trying anymore when it comes to choreo, she just moves around the stage like having seizures.Ā 

I know it sounds harsh, but anywaysĀ 

LilyLark
Just now, AlexDelarge said:

who cares

enigma still sold out

Exactly. Enigma has good reviews from the critics, and it's selling out. Why care about some random twitter stans when Gaga has critical and commercial success? And lbh, it's not like some little monsters don't do the same d*mn thing (randomly tear some other singer down). Stan twitter is just a toxic mess for the most part.

Bradley

Enigma has a 100% soldout rate, and is critically acclaimed by major critics and fans who actually took the effort to attend the show.

Ā 

And I'm suppose to be affected by the opinion of a Britney Twitter stan who posted a LQ 10-second shaky video?

I mean, I don't blame them. Gaga makes $1.5 million per night being the highest paid Vegas performerĀ whereas (no shade I love her) Britney madeĀ like $500,000 for each show.

Infinity Wave
16 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

what do we think about this?Ā 

Well

Try to look at this video without "stan" eyes, without knowing she suffers from chronic pain and without listening to the insane vocals she's serving

It's one of the most hilarious video out there I swearĀ :sharon:

Colourful

KatieJudasGaga4

Wow, some people in this thread saying they should mock Gaga for doing what she loves. Doesn'tĀ sound like fans to me. Just because you don't personally like the show doesn't mean you should let others mock it. Fans don't do that. Call me a cupcake all you want thoughĀ :queenga:

HoneyB

These are literally nobodies why should we even acknowledge them?:triggered:Ā they can keep being obsessed.mp3Ā 

Ā Ģ¶TĢ¶hĢ¶iĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶HĢ¶iĢ¶vĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶mĢ¶eĢ¶mĢ¶bĢ¶eĢ¶rĢ¶ Ģ¶hĢ¶aĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶tĢ¶aĢ¶sĢ¶tĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶tĢ¶hĢ¶oĢ¶ Ģ¶nĢ¶gĢ¶lĢ¶

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292e9e16c7aca5404693

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Kimblue
Just now, LilyLark said:

Exactly. Enigma has good reviews from the critics, and it's selling out. Why care about some random twitter stans when Gaga has critical and commercial success? And lbh, it's not like some little monsters don't do the same d*mn thing (randomly tear some other singer down). Stan twitter is just a toxic mess for the most part.

Thank God people inĀ real life arenā€™t like this. It was such a positive experience being around so many excited fans last Saturday. Everyone was so excited. Sometimes Twitter and GGD warp your sense of reality. Gaga is so loved by the GP, I never hear anything negative about her in real life.

LilyLark
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

Well

Try to look at this video without "stan" eyes, without knowing she suffers from chronic pain and without listening to the insane vocals she's serving

It's one of the most hilarious video out there I swearĀ :sharon:

The thing is the person who posted that video is doing it thru stan eyes. Once again, why does a random Britney stan's opinion matter more than critical and commercial success? You don't have to like Enigma, we all have our own opinions, but valuing some random twitter stans (many who do not even like Gaga) over actual critics, the fans who have enjoyed it, and the commercial success is...odd.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived