💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s stand up show while performing “Poker face”

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

What a QUEEN! Locals are living! When she starts moaning in 4:45 :ally: 5:50 is gold too :ally:

And her vocals!!! Whew! 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Also, the fact that she sings "p p p poker face p p f*ck her face" at the J&P show. :ladyhaha:Bitch doesn't give a **** about how the older audience of this show may not like it and I love it 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I could listen to her sing this on the piano all day, everyday!!!:nooo: and I love how cheeky and sexy she is while singing it! The “f*ck her face” part is so fantastic! The crowd loves it!! Everyone loves it!! God, why is she the most amazing?!?:toofunny:

ydnmnme
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Also, the fact that she sings "p p p poker face p p f*ck her face" at the J&P show. :ladyhaha:Bitch doesn't give a **** about how the older audience of this show may not like it and I love it 

They’re living for it I think :vegas:

ydnmnme
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

"f*** that s***" ~ Lady Gaga

I cropped that part and watched it on loop lol

derpmonster

"I cashed the cheque already, I could leave right now, you're all ****ed" :ladyhaha:

I love this bitsh

derpmonster

Her personality in this show really made it clear for me how the reason she even wanted to do Vegas was probably the Jazz show. It feels like Enigma is the show they tacked on to it because MGM didn't think she could sell just jazz. She's so much more alive in it than in Enigma. Enigma is too fast and she doesn't get much time to talk. 

xoxo Craig

This is one of my favourite performances of Poker face of all time, omfg! She is so hilarious and those vocals... :giveup:  I love this bitch so much! Growls, moans, runs for days, just ugh 

End Racism Now

ydnmnme
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

"I cashed the cheque already, I could leave right now, you're all ****ed" :ladyhaha:

I love this bitsh

giphy.gif

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Her personality in this show really made it clear for me how the reason she even wanted to do Vegas was probably the Jazz show. It feels like Enigma is the show they tacked on to it because MGM didn't think she could sell just jazz. She's so much more alive in it than in Enigma. Enigma is too fast and she doesn't get much time to talk. 

That's why I would wanna see Jazz + Piano and not Enigma :selena:

End Racism Now

Archived