Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BTWB Hair colors

Nero

Featured Posts

I was in the shower and thought "Gags did colored hair on her US BTWB tour, what would've been the final wig for the last shows?" :ohwell:

I always figured that she would do a full on Rainbow wig for the last shows if hypothetically she didn't cancel (not counting the one wig on her European shows because it was full Tangerine with Rainbow streaks)

latest?cb=20120815091616

She did Pink for the first half and green for the second half, imo it kinda fits

How bout y'all, what do you think?

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

RAMROD

It would be optical wigs and she will announce ARTPOP there, but it is cancelled :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

She also sneaked in some gorgeous teal blue hair as well as orange ones  in between. I know Gaga has Enigma interludes shot with the Enigma blue hair so that's probably why but I really wish she'd try out different hair looks for Enigma.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

4 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

what would've been the final wig for the last shows?" 

omg yes im always thinking that like maybe she used the green one (my fav) till the end or they have had an other option for the last shows, maybe something brown or the green one mixed with an other color 

the btwb was a lifestyle, not just a tour

hot blondes in odd positions

1 minute ago, Matthieu said:

omg yes im always thinking that like maybe she used the green one (my fav) till the end or they have had an other option for the last shows, maybe something brown or the green one mixed with an other color 

the btwb was a lifestyle, not just a tour

Her green and pink hair for the tour were imo the best lmao

The BTWB will forever be an amazing tour

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

She also sneaked in some gorgeous teal blue hair as well as orange ones  in between. I know Gaga has Enigma interludes shot with the Enigma blue hair so that's probably why but I really wish she'd try out different hair looks for Enigma.

rhey could easily switch the haircolour whitin one click in all the videos. 

not sure if a whole new wig is that easy

Archived