Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

DJWS releases "Cake"

Sagerauru

Featured Posts

On repeat forever tbh :nails:

I like it because it's just for fun, and it's poking fun.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Tera

• Mills

• Kermit the frog

I'm not into rap, and I didnt think Gaga would rap.. If ARTPOP is like this, I wont be buying tbh :wtf:

it's not even an official song. it's just a random shiit :)

I rather have gaga release unreleased songs to keep me entertained while waiting ARTPOP ;)

β™« β™« β™« β™« β™« β™«

Queen Gloria

I kind of love this in an odd way. I wouldn't mind one rap song on ARTPOP. If this had to be it, I'd actually be into it I'm just freaking out right now.

MrFameKills

God

It's so ****ing good and awesome and nice and cute and swaggy and ****ing epic :party:

More excited now for Rachet :flutter:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

MrFameKills

I kind of like the song, but for Christ's sake... the chorus is idiotic for the same reason why most rap is idiotic. When you repeat the same thing over and over in the chorus (cake like Lady Gaga) to me it just sounds stupid. Although, I do like her voice in this because it sounds very Fame era which I miss a lot.

I didn't want to go through 15+ pages... can someone tell me any info on this song (like who's the voice in the background, what it's planned for, etc.) if any info is out yet, that is.

I'm not into rap, and I didnt think Gaga would rap.. If ARTPOP is like this, I wont be buying tbh

I dont like it

:sweat: this song is a joke, this was for some rap competition DJWS entered, so Gaga rapped to the track :cool:

it's not going on ARTPOP or anything so calm the tits :hug:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

:lmao:

This song and your guys comments make me laugh my ass off

I think their just having fun, not going to be in anybody's album, because this is a mess, but a catchy mess :lol:

:lmao:

This song and your guys comments make me laugh my ass off

I think their just having fun, not going to be in anybody's album, because this is a mess, but a catchy mess :lol:

That's the key words right there. I cannot stop listening to this record because it's such one hot, catchy mess which has all the potential to smash the charts worldwide to be quite honest. :laughga: