• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Tera

• Mills

• Kermit the frog

Amen Fashion

Tomorrow at iTunes feat. Rihanna, Katy Perry and the Queen of Rap Nicki Minaj. For just 0.69 $ - Every sale will be donated to Nicki Minaj because she lost her money at Wal Mart. :derpga:

Dis **** better be on ARTPOP tbh. But I hope this is the demo.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Tomorrow at iTunes feat. Rihanna, Katy Perry and the Queen of Rap Nicki Minaj. For just 0.69 $ - Every sale will be donated to Nicki Minaj because she lost her money at Wal Mart. :derpga:

:lmao: And perhaps even a remix featuring Pitbull to get that to #1. :toofloppy:

It actually reminds me lyrically of the extended Bad Kids lyrics. Imagine if she added this into the etlist of the Born This Way Ball right after Bad Kids. I think this whole fanbase would collectivley crap themselves.

RAMROD

:lmao: And perhaps even a remix featuring Pitbull to get that to #1. :toofloppy:

:lmao: ... But no Pitbull please :crossed:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yeah, I'd say this was just them having some fun together and wanting to share with us...especially since at around the 75% mark of the song it switches to an unknown instrumental that might very well be an ARTPOP one. :excited2:

Edited by Nissa

Starstruckk

God no. No Pitbull. Just everybody else but him.

especially since at around the 75% mark of the song it switches to an unknown instrumental that might very well be an ARTPOP one. :excited2:

it's just the bridge :) most pop songs have those 75% into the song and you could say they sound like different songs. it follows logically from the rest of the song (same instruments and sounds) Edited by garnite