Featured Posts

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I asked if the speed is ok. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9777353

It's too fast, hold tight... Joke, it's OK actually. 

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Than my fastest peace? :koons: A certain someone wouldn't agree.

Faster than your fastest car :sara:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

It's too fast, hold tight... Joke, it's OK actually. 

Alright, streaming break. :ohwell:

Just now, Enzo said:

Faster than you can say Ferrari 

Faster than you can say

white mustang.....your white musta -a - a -ng

Velgen-Wheels-Split5-Bronze-5.jpg&f=1&no

alextruper17
7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Venice Beach should leave too

Love song. Next 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Alright, streaming break. :ohwell:

One of my fav songs from Rebel Heart, ooh. :bradley:

FfFfFfFF

#12 | Bartender

bartender.png

AVERAGE: 7,80

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Varys

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @ChavaWM

COMMENTS

@Loeppke The "bar-t-t-tender" is what saves this from being monotonous. 

@RudraCNG It took me a lot of effort to fall in love with the song but now I can say it's one of my favorites

@littlepotter WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THIS SONG? It's so soft and melodic. I loved it so much on first listen. I don't really replay it intentionally and don't like the way her voice sounds in 'i bought me a truck' but i love the instrumentation and the playfulness.

@HausOfHarlow Very mature. I didn't enjoy it at first, but after reading the lyrics and repeat listens, it's beautiful. 

@ryansamonster My least favorite and I think the weakest track, but still listenable. I just choose not to. 

@Lona Delery One of my favorites. The storytelling in the lyrics is soooo good. Love this song a lot

@Amphetamine Loveee the lyrics and atmosphere to this one. It makes me feel like a witch. The piano is so beautiful in this one and so is her voice. 

@Davian Very uneventful.

@Ally Campana One of the weaker songs. It’s growing on me though and it’s nevertheless a good song.

@Katherine I like it, and I hate it. It's a weird feeling, but can't get enough of it. The piano is great, tho.

@PloydThis is definitely my least favorite track off the album, but after relistening to it more I appreciate it more.

@FfFfFfFF The T T Tender part at the end is a bit weird, but I love this song. I love the upbeat piano and the melody. Overall not the strongest song here but a still a song I love. It's one of the two ''odd'' songs on the record along with How To Disappear.

@ChavaWM I have listened to this song 3 times and can't get into it

@ice bear in the terrible possibility of Cinnamon Girl not making it into the album, this would be my 11, it's so cute

@Glamourpuss The only song I skip. I'm not a fan of the stuttering in this one.

@huttont love the lyrics but it feels a little unfinished, almost like a demo

@Sneaky OliverThe piano is so beautiful. I'm not a fan of the lyrics though.

@Nirvana This track moves me so much and I don't even know why. Is it the delivery, the piano, the sadness in the lyrics...?

2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Love song. Next 

Stop this nonsense 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#12 | Bartender

bartender.png

AVERAGE: 7,80

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Varys

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @ChavaWM

COMMENTS

@Loeppke The "bar-t-t-tender" is what saves this from being monotonous. 

@RudraCNG It took me a lot of effort to fall in love with the song but now I can say it's one of my favorites

@littlepotter WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THIS SONG? It's so soft and melodic. I loved it so much on first listen. I don't really replay it intentionally and don't like the way her voice sounds in 'i bought me a truck' but i love the instrumentation and the playfulness.

@HausOfHarlow Very mature. I didn't enjoy it at first, but after reading the lyrics and repeat listens, it's beautiful. 

@ryansamonster My least favorite and I think the weakest track, but still listenable. I just choose not to. 

@Lona Delery One of my favorites. The storytelling in the lyrics is soooo good. Love this song a lot

@Amphetamine Loveee the lyrics and atmosphere to this one. It makes me feel like a witch. The piano is so beautiful in this one and so is her voice. 

@Davian Very uneventful.

@Ally Campana One of the weaker songs. It’s growing on me though and it’s nevertheless a good song.

@Katherine I like it, and I hate it. It's a weird feeling, but can't get enough of it. The piano is great, tho.

@PloydThis is definitely my least favorite track off the album, but after relistening to it more I appreciate it more.

@FfFfFfFF The T T Tender part at the end is a bit weird, but I love this song. I love the upbeat piano and the melody. Overall not the strongest song here but a still a song I love. It's one of the two ''odd'' songs on the record along with How To Disappear.

@ChavaWM I have listened to this song 3 times and can't get into it

@ice bear in the terrible possibility of Cinnamon Girl not making it into the album, this would be my 11, it's so cute

@Glamourpuss The only song I skip. I'm not a fan of the stuttering in this one.

@huttont love the lyrics but it feels a little unfinished, almost like a demo

@Sneaky OliverThe piano is so beautiful. I'm not a fan of the lyrics though.

@Nirvana This track moves me so much and I don't even know why. Is it the delivery, the piano, the sadness in the lyrics...?

Didn't even comment ugh my mind 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lona Delery

taste keeps losing

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived