đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || NFR Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Poissonche

Thank you @FfFfFfFF for doing this, you did an amazing job! All the songs on this album are at least very above average, thus all deserving high scores, as they all did.

Still, they shouldn't have been in that order. Gaga Daily has no tastebuds, a thread. My poor How to disappear :(

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster7
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#6 | The Greatest

greatest.png

AVERAGE: 8,71
HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Poissonche, @Monster7, @PeachJug, @dllcll, @ChavaWM and @therokinrolla
LOWEST SCORE: 0 from @Creyk
COMMENTS

@Loeppke  I don't think I've ever heard her do that with her voice, it's a standout in her discography. 
@Enzo it should've been illegal to put this one after TNBAR
@littlepotter I didn't see the hype with this from the snippets, but damn is this song beautiful. The way her voice turns demonic just before the chorus hits captivated me so fully I couldn't not love it. The outro is haunting - just what I expect from a Lana song. The way her voice soars - God I ****ing love lana del rey.
@HausOfHarlow  I wish it was a tad longer (lyrically) as the piano outro is too quiet to hear (especially when driving) but WHAT A SONG. So powerful. 
@dllcll The greatest literally the greatest 
@ryansamonster The production and guitar solo make this song for me. Another one of those jams to put on while watching the sunset at the beach. 
@Lona Delery One of my favorites. Love the hook melody, love the production, love the vocals.
@Amphetamine Def my fav on the album. The lyrics and the production are soo beautiful and melancholic, it reminds me of a sunset on the last day on Earth. The only thing preventing me from giving it an 11 is that I feel like the actual song ends too soon and the piano outro drags on for too long. She could have added a bridge and another chorus and then cut the piano outro in half instead of giving us a whole minute of the same chords.  
@Davian The outro is way too long but the song itself is okay.
@Ally Campana Masterpiece. Reflective and insightful of what goes on Lana’s mind.
@alextruper17 This would be an 11 too if it was allowed
@KatherinePeople may say this is a overrated song, but I don't care. It's one of her Greatest. And that's on a period!
@Ployd This song  definitely helps pick up the middle to end of the album and it's lyrics are so amazing.
@FfFfFfFF I love how breezy and light it sounds and it makes me think of a ''cold'' sea scenery but I believe it's also a song I love less than others do. I don't see it being THAT strong of a track and the chorus reminds me of Sam Smith's Crazy a bit too much.
@ChavaWM her 2nd best song in my opinion, Black Beauty still #1, I like how it continues that surfer sound that Mariners introduced us to
@ice bear it sound like a classic i'd be nostalgic about in the future
@swakby The melody itself is not the most original composition; however, the lyrics elevate the song to new levels of iconic-ness
@huttont it’s okay. Nothing special but fits the theme of the album
@Sneaky Oliver Great concept, great lyrics, great vocals and GREAT production. I wish it was the last song on the record.
@Nirvana I love how nostalgic this is. I want to feel like it used to, too.

I-Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

ChavaWM

This was the first megarate I was a part of where people were giving out zeros for fun. Trash taste. No song is a zero. 

Davian
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#7 | Doin’ Time

Should have been #1 or #3 at least:bradley::grr:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Nirvana

F*ck it I fell asleep :saladga: But interesting results.... Did not know Bartender is that hated. Would have preferred California, my fave track, to be 1st and VB 2nd, but both in top 4 is enough for me. :legend:

Knew you all overrate Cinnamon Girl :cryga: But it is good tho, cannot deny. I get the appeal.

HausOfHarlow

Really enjoyed reading through all 40 pages.. Sorry I couldn't participate. Overall, shocked by lots of the results, but still a fun read. Thank you for your efforts and hosting this thread @FfFfFfFF :)

Clearly I don’t understand how megrates work. Well this was my first one :laughga:

love this album tough. Her best since Ultraviolence

FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

This was the first megarate I was a part of where people were giving out zeros for fun. Trash taste. No song is a zero. 

I guess you didn't participate in many. :poot:

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Clearly I don’t understand how megrates work. Well this was my first one :laughga:

love this album tough. Her best since Ultraviolence

Are we going to pretend Honeymoon doesn't exist though? :crossed:

FfFfFfFF
10 hours ago, Nirvana said:

F*ck it I fell asleep :saladga:

Lana's effect :lana:

Spoiler

Before any of you come for me it's ust a joke at the expense of what Lana haters are always saying :laughga:

Davian
1 minute ago, Varys said:

@Davian comments made me sick to my stomach tbh :lana:

Wig! That was my only goal

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8972365b9096f5a0a7fc6

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived