RudraCNG
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

#10 | Norman F*cking Rockwell

fuck+it.png

AVERAGE: 8,27

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @slayo and @HausOfHarlow

LOWEST SCORE: 2 from @Blue Madonna

COMMENTS

@littlepotter I remember putting the album on as I left work in the city and was headed back to my hometown on that Friday, and it started with this. I was floating on the sidewalk amidst the palm trees and the rushing people and I just felt everything at once. It's such a real song.

@HausOfHarlow Truly, my favorite. I cried so hard when I heard this in full on the release day. It was just a release of emotions of finally having it in my hands. I find it so beautiful and warming to listen to. 

@Andreu very solid track but it does not stand out since there are better ones.

@ryansamonster Relatable to anyone who’s been in an immature relationship and the frustrations that come with it. The strings, piano, and lyrics really set the tone for the entire record.

@Lona Delery While Honeymoon still remains Lana's best title track, Norman ****ing Rockwell is one of her best. The gorgeous chorus and the "as you color me in blue" which ties in directly into Mariners Apartment Complex's "You took my sadness out of context" makes this song very special.

@Amphetamine Great way to open the album- was one of my least favs at first but has really grown on me. The opening line is already iconic and her voice in the outro is heavenly. Also I love the little nuances in the production, like the harp before the chorus and that kind of middle eastern sounding instrument before the second verse. 

@Davian Piano + violin are so great together! Great opener.

@Ally Campana Beautiful melodically and ethereal. The instrumental and especially the intro. Too much flavour.

@alextruper17 The first three lines are everything lol

@Katherine It's a great opening track, perhaps not my favorite, but it's far from being bad.

@Ployd Such an amazing song with one of her best choruses to date, it would get a ten if I were to give almost every song a 10.

@FfFfFfFF I love it less the rest to be honest. Lovely piano and vocal melody but not a highlight to me.

@ChavaWM I think I need to give this track more listens, I can't remember anything but the man child part

@ice bear i know it's Lana 's favorite from this album and all but i didn't feel it that much, beautiful, but like honeymoon the song, not repeatable for me

@huttont one of the better songs on the album. Kind of catchy at least but not compared to her other albums 

@Sneaky Oliver Love the way the subtle sound blends with strong lyrics to create such a powerful track and great opener! The first two lines are iconic!

@MrBlue Such a great song to open this album. The intro is really good.

@Nirvana It has some iconic lines, but I still don't think it's as good as other tracks.

Wow, didn't expect my top 3 to leave that early

Katherine
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

#10 | Norman F*cking Rockwell

fuck+it.png

AVERAGE: 8,27

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @slayo and @HausOfHarlow

LOWEST SCORE: 2 from @Blue Madonna

COMMENTS

@littlepotter I remember putting the album on as I left work in the city and was headed back to my hometown on that Friday, and it started with this. I was floating on the sidewalk amidst the palm trees and the rushing people and I just felt everything at once. It's such a real song.

@HausOfHarlow Truly, my favorite. I cried so hard when I heard this in full on the release day. It was just a release of emotions of finally having it in my hands. I find it so beautiful and warming to listen to. 

@Andreu very solid track but it does not stand out since there are better ones.

@ryansamonster Relatable to anyone who’s been in an immature relationship and the frustrations that come with it. The strings, piano, and lyrics really set the tone for the entire record.

@Lona Delery While Honeymoon still remains Lana's best title track, Norman ****ing Rockwell is one of her best. The gorgeous chorus and the "as you color me in blue" which ties in directly into Mariners Apartment Complex's "You took my sadness out of context" makes this song very special.

@Amphetamine Great way to open the album- was one of my least favs at first but has really grown on me. The opening line is already iconic and her voice in the outro is heavenly. Also I love the little nuances in the production, like the harp before the chorus and that kind of middle eastern sounding instrument before the second verse. 

@Davian Piano + violin are so great together! Great opener.

@Ally Campana Beautiful melodically and ethereal. The instrumental and especially the intro. Too much flavour.

@alextruper17 The first three lines are everything lol

@Katherine It's a great opening track, perhaps not my favorite, but it's far from being bad.

@Ployd Such an amazing song with one of her best choruses to date, it would get a ten if I were to give almost every song a 10.

@FfFfFfFF I love it less the rest to be honest. Lovely piano and vocal melody but not a highlight to me.

@ChavaWM I think I need to give this track more listens, I can't remember anything but the man child part

@ice bear i know it's Lana 's favorite from this album and all but i didn't feel it that much, beautiful, but like honeymoon the song, not repeatable for me

@huttont one of the better songs on the album. Kind of catchy at least but not compared to her other albums 

@Sneaky Oliver Love the way the subtle sound blends with strong lyrics to create such a powerful track and great opener! The first two lines are iconic!

@MrBlue Such a great song to open this album. The intro is really good.

@Nirvana It has some iconic lines, but I still don't think it's as good as other tracks.

superthumb.jpg?t=1559024914

ryansamonster

Judging by how this is going, Cinnamon Girl and F*uck It I Love You will be top 3 :madge:

MAC for the win though! :vegas:

Guest Blue Madonna

nnn this always happens in megarates :rip:

I do my votes for maximum impact. If i was giving this song an honest rating I would give it 9.5, cos it’s ****ing amazing, but since the song ranks about 11th for me I gave it a low score so that’s it’s more likely to place low. Does that make sense? Also the reason why I gave HTD zero. 

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Love song can leave thanks

I forgot that you existed

I totally fixed it for yah

Finally somebody coherent

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

2 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

MAC for the win though! :vegas:

Canceled already, didn't even start :bye:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

all my 10s really be going out 1 by 1 like that

rs_500x281-151209122135-Krismas-Crying-4.gif?fit=inside%7C900:auto&output-quality=90

angels forever, forever angels

Lona Delery

why are all the good songs leavin when Love Song is still in the game

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived