Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || NFR Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

After a lot of anticipation and having the rates submissions open for more than a month, the time for the actual ceremony has finally came ( @Enzo :flower:)

In this ceremony I will reveal the results of the NFR megarate by posting one song at a time, along with its average score and comments, also mentioning its highest and lowest scores by individual users. There are a lot of comments and many are worth checking out so I suggest you to read them.

I have to say, I had fun getting the rates and reading the comments and seeing how both varied and consisted they are for different songs and sharing pieces of info on the previous thread. The general opinion from what I can see from the rates is that most people enjoyed the album (and rightfully so). 

Link to the album

Participants

Feel free to participate to the discussion even if you didn't submit rates, everybody is welcomed to join and share their favorites/ least favorites or observations in general (well, everybody except the Venice Bitch haters :giggle:).

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The ceremony will start in 4 hours from now - aka at 1:00 pm EDT time.

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The ceremony will start in 4 hours from now - aka at 1:00 pm EDT time.

Welp, I won’t make it then. Too late for me. Have a great time y’all :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ryusei

Every song except for TNBAR ftw. I literally dont give a f*ck about what song wins it‘s all so good :giveup: 

Musery

FfFfFfFF

So..  In the meantime I have a question for ya. :sis:

If Season Of The Witch, Looking for America, Don't Call Me Angel and Lana's version of Break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored had made it to the album where would you have placed them/ what score would you have given to them? :gum:

ryansamonster

Ready for the results :staymad:

Dont Call Me Angel would get like a 2. Maybe a 0. Lana is the best part though, I think. 

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If Season Of The Witch, Looking for America, Don't Call Me Angel and Lana's version of Break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored had made it to the album where would you have placed them/ what score would you have given to them? :gum:

My tracklist would look like this:

1) Norman ****ing Rockwell

2) Mariners Apartment Complex

3) **** It I Love You

4) Break Up With Your Girlfriend

5) Doin' Time

6) Cinnamon Girl

7) Don't Call Me Angel

7) Cinnamon Girl

8) How To Disappear

9) California

10) The Next Best American Record

11) The Greatest

12) Bartender

13) Looking For America

14) Happiness Is A Butterfly

15) Season Of The Witch

16) Hope Is A Dangerous Thing

Season Of The Witch 7/10

Looking For America 8/10

Don't Call Me Angel 6/10

and idk i cant rate BUWYG cuz the audio sucks ass and ive only heard it once

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Right at the bottom 

Duh

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian

Ready to see Venice B*tch not at #1 after my score:lolly:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Bubblegum Bitch

I'd give 1 for Don't Call Me Angel with no hesitate. :ohwell:

Archived