💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

CEREMONY || NFR Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Ally Campana

How is Venice Bitch not out yet? Love the song but like, TNBAR is already out before VB. I cant :bradley:

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Next we have a single..... 

Any guesses?

MAC :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Every girlie be sadding the post.. like y'all aren't the ones who rated.

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-size_restricted

the ones with no taste are the ones who aren't here rn :poot:  + all the people who said Love Song needs to be out. You know who you are :neyde: 

Musery

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Love song needed to be out

Shiina_Ringo_-_Newton_no_Ringo_reg.thumb

i know who i amjack roth fire GIF by The Orchard Films

Good. You saw it 

tenor.gif?itemid=5045443 

Musery

FfFfFfFF

#8 | F*ck It I Love You

fuk.png

AVERAGE: 8,59

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @FFXSoul91, @FfFfFfFF, @Halle, @GaGaLB, @RudraCNG, @Varys, @geopang, @badgirlmeat, @Monster7, @huttont, @Ally Campana, @Creyk, @Yukia@Ployd, @Glamourpuss@Sneaky Oliver , @arrtpop@Gardevoir and @Nirvana

LOWEST SCORE: 4 from @teawhore

COMMENTS

@Enzo a bop

@littlepotter I adore the **** out of this song. It's so beautifully written. Both prechoruses sound beautiful and the outro? Just allllll of the feels altogether

@HausOfHarlow It's been growing on me, especially the second half of the record. I don't think this song would be good live. There's too much layering in the vocals. But I am really loving the track. 

@ryansamonster Torn on this one, I really like the “dream a little dream” prechorus, but hate the “I luhhh you” chorus. Just kills it for me and I tend to skip this one after the first minute or so. 

@Lona Delery Solid album track, needed some time to grow on me. Best outro out of all the tracks on this album.

@Amphetamine Its cute. Nothing super special but I like the synths. I can only listen to the CD version though. The digital version with the clunky ass drums that ruin the tempo is a no from me. 

@Davian I really like the way she sing the title of the song. But overall it’s a bit lackluster.

@Ally Campana Dream a little dream of me. I relate to this song so much.

@Katherine Even though I adore the song, I wish there was a perfect balance between both album and single version. A mix of them would make the song funner to me.

@Ployd This was a toss up for my 11 because it is also such an amazing song and I listen to it all the time.

@FfFfFfFF I love this song more than everybody else it seems. The sultry verses and the climax at the end with all the layered vocals make up for the more monotonous chorus and come together in a great and very re-playable song. 

@ice bear this song wilted away for me... at first i was like "wow, lana never sounded like that" but after a couple listenings it was just ok... the "spoken" parts are still awesome tho

@swakby Definitely a grower.

@huttont one of the better songs on the album

@Sneaky Oliver  I didn't care for it when the snippets came out but as soon as I listened to it in full, it blew my mind. The smooth and minimalist instrumental sounds amazing. When she has multiple vocal layers over each other for the second-half/end of the song is an eargasm. 

@Nirvana Unpopular opinion - I like this track better than The Greatest. Dreamy and sweet.

still mourning HTD.... if the jingle bells ruins the song for u then i dont see how yall can endure the dentist drilling sound that pervades half of venice bitch :madge:

angels forever, forever angels

Katherine
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

#8 | F*ck It I Love You

fuk.png

AVERAGE: 8,59

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @FFXSoul91, @FfFfFfFF, @Halle, @GaGaLB, @RudraCNG, @Varys, @geopang, @badgirlmeat, @Monster7, @huttont, @Ally Campana, @Creyk, @Yukia@Ployd, @Glamourpuss@Sneaky Oliver , @arrtpop@Gardevoir and @Nirvana

LOWEST SCORE: 4 from @teawhore

COMMENTS

@Enzo a bop

@littlepotter I adore the **** out of this song. It's so beautifully written. Both prechoruses sound beautiful and the outro? Just allllll of the feels altogether

@HausOfHarlow It's been growing on me, especially the second half of the record. I don't think this song would be good live. There's too much layering in the vocals. But I am really loving the track. 

@ryansamonster Torn on this one, I really like the “dream a little dream” prechorus, but hate the “I luhhh you” chorus. Just kills it for me and I tend to skip this one after the first minute or so. 

@Lona Delery Solid album track, needed some time to grow on me. Best outro out of all the tracks on this album.

@Amphetamine Its cute. Nothing super special but I like the synths. I can only listen to the CD version though. The digital version with the clunky ass drums that ruin the tempo is a no from me. 

@Davian I really like the way she sing the title of the song. But overall it’s a bit lackluster.

@Ally Campana Dream a little dream of me. I relate to this song so much.

@Katherine Even though I adore the song, I wish there was a perfect balance between both album and single version. A mix of them would make the song funner to me.

@Ployd This was a toss up for my 11 because it is also such an amazing song and I listen to it all the time.

@FfFfFfFF I love this song more than everybody else it seems. The sultry verses and the climax at the end with all the layered vocals make up for the more monotonous chorus and come together in a great and very re-playable song. 

@ice bear this song wilted away for me... at first i was like "wow, lana never sounded like that" but after a couple listenings it was just ok... the "spoken" parts are still awesome tho

@swakby Definitely a grower.

@huttont one of the better songs on the album

@Sneaky Oliver  I didn't care for it when the snippets came out but as soon as I listened to it in full, it blew my mind. The smooth and minimalist instrumental sounds amazing. When she has multiple vocal layers over each other for the second-half/end of the song is an eargasm. 

@Nirvana Unpopular opinion - I like this track better than The Greatest. Dreamy and sweet.

Top 10 at least...

Archived