⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
performance

Sugababes first performance of 'Flowers' and confirm new music next year

Gimme More

The original line-up of Sugababes performed 'Flowers' on the Graham Norton Show last night!

They confirmed they are working on new music to celebrate their 20th anniversary next year!

#FreeBritney ♡
  • YAAAS 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticWeave

I forgot Heidi (?) wasn't originally there 

poordat

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
4 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I forgot Heidi (?) wasn't originally there 

The best line-up was Sugababes 2.0

Mutya, Keisha & Heidi :bradley:

Sugababes-2-0-sugababes-23746577-1280-80

Edited by Gimme More
#FreeBritney ♡
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

I forgot Heidi (?) wasn't originally there 

She's an original Atomic Kitten actually :laughga:

OMG I'm really almost in tears, this is so awesome, I miss them so much, I actually missed Mutya's voice and attitude.

 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLuna

Wait, they're still going? :laughga:

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

The best line-up was Sugababes 2.0

Mutya, Keisha & Heidi :bradley:

Sugababes-2-0-sugababes-23746577-1280-80

Agreed. Three was an amazing album. I was obsessed with Too Lost in You.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
3 minutes ago, River said:

She's an original Atomic Kitten actually :laughga:

OMG I'm really almost in tears, this is so awesome, I miss them so much, I actually missed Mutya's voice and attitude.

 

i completely forgot that!

i used to be obsessed with Atomic Kitten! Especially the line up with Liz, Natasha & Jenny :firega:

i'm addicted to this song, i have it on repeat :bradley:

#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
3 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Wait, they're still going? :laughga:

Agreed. Three was an amazing album. I was obsessed with Too Lost in You.

I think they recently were given the rights to using the name 'Sugababes' again! 

the original sugababes came back a few years ago under MKS but their single Flatline flopped unfortunately and then they disappeared until now.

Ugly is my favourite Sugababes song!

Edited by Gimme More
#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
Just now, Gimme More said:

i completely forgot that!

i used to be obsessed with Atomic Kitten! Especially the line up with Liz, Natasha & Jenny :firega:

i'm addicted to this song, i have it on repeat :bradley:

Same!!

Whole Again is so timeless! still jamming to Ladies Night and The Tide Is High, the 90s and 00s were really a great years for the UK pop.

What the hell happened to the UK pop? Adele? :laughga:

 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
8 minutes ago, River said:

Same!!

Whole Again is so timeless! still jamming to Ladies Night and The Tide Is High, the 90s and 00s were really a great years for the UK pop.

What the hell happened to the UK pop? Adele? :laughga:

 

i used to stan Atomic Kitten :bradley: i loved all their songs, especially Last Goodbye :bradley:

they really were amazing years!

ikr! Little Mix are the only ones serving with Pop in the UK, but obviously that's just my opinion :ladyhaha: Actually, Rita Ora is good for pop!

Ed Sheeran is played non stop here :saladga: (i like his music but not when it is played every minute of every day)

Edited by Gimme More
#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica World

Lol am actually listening to Flowers right now! Their voices are SO good I can't even cope :firega:

So excited for the future, they were my life when I was growing up

Edited by PinkPop

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
37 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i used to stan Atomic Kitten :bradley: i loved all their songs, especially Last Goodbye :bradley:

they really were amazing years!

ikr! Little Mix are the only ones serving with Pop in the UK, but obviously that's just my opinion :ladyhaha: Actually, Rita Ora is good for pop!

Ed Sheeran is played non stop here :saladga: (i like his music but not when it is played every minute of every day)

For some reason Kerry was never really fitting the group, something was just not working so I'm kinda glad she left.. (she left again recently lol)

Haha but it's true, they are the most successful and keep on working.

I'm not a fan of Rita Ora, her music is not so interesting.

Yeah also Ed messed up the UK pop, but I must say that many producers just stopped working or doing just 1 song a year.. I mean Richard X is gone, Xenomania also, so many..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...