East Asia snubbedt again in favor of white folks i see  :madge:

Or maybe in favor of democracies :huntyga:

Also, Japan is right at the 11th place, Singapore is 17th

Edited by berlinforme
  • Like 2

Bellatrix
25 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I guess White = Right :laughga:

It's not about people or whether you're white or black though.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Karl
49 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I guess White = Right :laughga:

And funny that all these countries work so hard all year so they can afford to have a vacation in some poor but beautiful “bad reputation” country in the tropics :ladyhaha:

I mean, as Joan Jett rocked out, who cares about your bad reputation :ally:

Yawn. Why do you assume no one of colour lives in any of these countries? Europe is a multicultural continent. Its more about their forward thinking political policies and the country's focus on the happiness and wellbeing of it's citizens, nothing to do with skin colour :awkney:

• Like 6

Haruki Murakami

The US at #36 Lololol and people still have the audacity to claim it the best nation in the world hahahahaha the best at mass shootings :reductive:

• Like 2

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

It's not about people or whether you're white or black though.

I was just making an observation sis. Those White countries have very high rates of immigration. It’s almost like the article is an advertisement for immigration! :laughga:

homomo
16 minutes ago, Glitter Monster said:

I didn't expect Canada to be only #6:diane:

It’s been following the USA a lot these past few years in terms of economics and social policies.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it slips down further over the coming years.

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, Karl said:

Yawn. Why do you assume no one of colour lives in any of these countries? Europe is a multicultural continent. Its more about their forward thinking political policies and the country's focus on the happiness and wellbeing of it's citizens, nothing to do with skin colour :awkney:

Gurl, I made no such assumptions. In fact ALL white countries have high rates of immigration. That’s how they’re able to stay rich, especially considering how they have such low (or negative) growth rates! Doesn’t change the fact that they’re originally, historically and majority white :laughga:

HeavyCapiLover
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I was just making an observation sis. Those White countries have very high rates of immigration. It’s almost like the article is an advertisement for immigration! :laughga:

Lol what you say is so biased, Europe had an immigration crisis since 2015 yes but it's nothing compared to some middle eastern or african countries that are receiving millions of people due to war and insecurity.

River

I wouldn't survive in cold countries :selena:

If it's under 24 c degrees it's pretty cold for me and my skin starts to get damage.

I suffered in Nice  at winter and it was no so cold and never went under minus, but I suffered, so can't imagine myself in even colder countries..

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Lord Temptation
Just now, HeavyCapiLover said:

Lol what you say is so biased, Europe had an immigration crisis since 2015 yes but it's nothing compared to some middle eastern or african countries that are receiving millions of people due to war and insecurity.

Europe is falling apart sis. The UK and the EU reached a deal on Brexit. Catalonians keep protesting for independence. France has had Yellow Vest protests for almost a year now. Sweden is as violent as it’s ever been. 

Europe can’t hide from the problems of the world any longer. Problems that European Imperialists started more than 100 years ago. I feel like Europe is heading for a new Dark Ages tbh.

• LMAO 5

Henri Bardot
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gurl, I made no such assumptions. In fact ALL white countries have high rates of immigration. That’s how they’re able to stay rich, especially considering how they have such low (or negative) growth rates! Doesn’t change the fact that they’re originally, historically and majority white :laughga:

Americans have such a weird concept of race.

Its either White/Black/Asian/Latino/Native. No more identities are posible.

boys don't cry
  • Like 2

HighRoad

Yaaaaaas to Ireland making the top 10 :excited: we needed a win after this morning 

Monster ❤️ Navy ❤️ Animal