Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is single again

SharGaga

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Well, this was kinda inevitable but I still didn't expect it to be so soon. It was a very strange way to introduce the relationship to us, being spotted kissing him in public and then that was about the last we ever saw. Was it all PR just to dispel the Bradley rumours? I still wonder to this day if Gaga and Bradley had been single during filming if something would've happened. As much as some people want them to get together, I'm really not sure. He's another older man (not as old as Christian but 11 years is still a gap) and Gaga's older man relationships have never worked out, he's been divorced and been on many short-lived relationships ever since and even having a baby with his long-term girlfriend wasn't enough to make him commit to her. I think him and Gaga would be too chaotic together.

I'd really like Gaga to date a fellow musician. It's weird that she doesn't pursue them more. She needs a kindred spirit. And apart from Taylor, why does she only seem to pursue men who she's known for a while or guys on her payroll? Perhaps she needs someone completely new and who lives a similar lifestyle.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, this was kinda inevitable but I still didn't expect it to be so soon. It was a very strange way to introduce the relationship to us, being spotted kissing him in public and then that was about the last we ever saw. Was it all PR just to dispel the Bradley rumours? I still wonder to this day if Gaga and Bradley had been single during filming if something would've happened. As much as some people want them to get together, I'm really not sure. He's another older man (not as old as Christian but 11 years is still a gap) and Gaga's older man relationships have never worked out, he's been divorced and been on many short-lived relationships ever since and even having a baby with his long-term girlfriend wasn't enough to make him commit to her. I think him and Gaga would be too chaotic together.

I'd really like Gaga to date a fellow musician. It's weird that she doesn't pursue them more. She needs a kindred spirit. And apart from Taylor, why does she only seem to pursue men who she's known for a while or guys on her payroll? Perhaps she needs someone completely new and who lives a similar lifestyle.

I expected the split after this leg of Vegas residency and without "drama": they unfollow eachother and then a People confirmation by her rep.

I believe more and more, that Bradley was deeply hurt long time ago and he is searching for something extraordinary in relationships. It is obvious to me that Gaga is his artistical muse. They have similar upbringing, goals, they are both artistical, famous, wealthy, hardworking etc., but their lifestyle seems hardly different in some aspects.

I agree with you that her boyfriends are from a narrow circle, maybe she should attend more events to get to know new people.

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

I expected the split after this leg of Vegas residency and without "drama": they unfollow eachother and then a People confirmation by her rep.

I believe more and more, that Bradley was deeply hurt long time ago and he is searching for something extraordinary in relationships. It is obvious to me that Gaga is his artistical muse. They have similar upbringing, goals, they are both artistical, famous, wealthy, hardworking etc., but their lifestyle seems hardly different in some aspects.

I agree with you that her boyfriends are from a narrow circle, maybe she should attend more events to get to know new people.

I don't even think we need a confirmation, they were hardly a thing long enough. I doubt most non-fans even knew or cared that they were together.

Point is, judging by his romantic history, I predict that Bradley would just follow the same route as he has with all his exes - fall fast and hard and then out of love just as quickly. His ex wife hasn't exactly spoken very highly of him either. Some have also said he's quite a mommy's boy (he brings his mother to a lot of events) and maybe puts her first. Problem is, so many actors get together with their co-stars purely because they've fallen in love with the character they've portrayed but reality sets in when they're off-set and their real personality comes out and they realise they were living in fantasy for a few months. I could see that happening to them.

Because Gaga's such a workaholic, I can understand why she maybe doesn't get the opportunity to meet many new people outside her inner circle so just ends up dating those around her out of convenience as she knows they're always going to be there and don't live on the other side of the country or something. But meeting new people who she's completely unfamiliar with could be the start of something long-lasting. 

59 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Is Carino engaged already? Yeesh. 

WOW. I'm so glad Gaga never took this further. I wasn't sure of this relationship from the beginning but gradually, reluctantly, accepted it when I realised she was all-in. But now I'm glad I don't have to pretend anymore and think my first impression was right. Anyone who breaks an engagement and gets engaged to someone else 8 months later is bad news. Someone like that doesn't really understand the meaning of commitment and marriage.

37 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't even think we need a confirmation, they were hardly a thing long enough. I doubt most non-fans even knew or cared that they were together.

Point is, judging by his romantic history, I predict that Bradley would just follow the same route as he has with all his exes - fall fast and hard and then out of love just as quickly. His ex wife hasn't exactly spoken very highly of him either. Some have also said he's quite a mommy's boy (he brings his mother to a lot of events) and maybe puts her first. Problem is, so many actors get together with their co-stars purely because they've fallen in love with the character they've portrayed but reality sets in when they're off-set and their real personality comes out and they realise they were living in fantasy for a few months. I could see that happening to them.

Because Gaga's such a workaholic, I can understand why she maybe doesn't get the opportunity to meet many new people outside her inner circle so just ends up dating those around her out of convenience as she knows they're always going to be there and don't live on the other side of the country or something. But meeting new people who she's completely unfamiliar with could be the start of something long-lasting. 

WOW. I'm so glad Gaga never took this further. I wasn't sure of this relationship from the beginning but gradually, reluctantly, accepted it when I realised she was all-in. But now I'm glad I don't have to pretend anymore and think my first impression was right. Anyone who breaks an engagement and gets engaged to someone else 8 months later is bad news. Someone like that doesn't really understand the meaning of commitment and marriage.

Of course we don't need confirmation, because we got these insta pictures. :/

Yes, Bradley followed always the same route in the past. But he is twisting around Gaga since more than three year and he said several times that he wrote the character partly about her, so who knows, what could be happen.

Carino seems someone who always engaged too fast. It can be a rebound, but it is his life.

Chromaticunt
2 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Is Carino engaged already? Yeesh. 

That is the woman's right hand so it's not an engagement ring.

This guy is also minted so he would be able to afford a better engagement ring than that. :laughga:

giskardsb

I really hope she can find someone that compliments her.  She seems like she really wants and needs a good relationship, family, all that.  It's sad that all her friends are getting married around her and she can't seem to find the right person.

ryansamonster

Being single can be a wonderful thing! You reevaluate what you want out of a partner. Gaga might be sad now but I know she’ll come back stronger than ever. She’s been through 2 engagements, no more f*ckboys!

Archived