Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Mentioned in Elton John Autobiography

GoneGUY

Featured Posts

Madling

Aw so sweet. 

I never understood Madonna's attitude towards Gaga either.  BTW isn't even that like EY. At least I can't hear it.  Madonna's whole schtick back then was being shady though. I think she feels very dismissed and written off as an aging woman in the industry and took it out on Gaga. 

That pic is super cute 😍

Ally Campana
2 hours ago, Madling said:

Aw so sweet. 

I never understood Madonna's attitude towards Gaga either.  BTW isn't even that like EY. At least I can't hear it.  Madonna's whole schtick back then was being shady though. I think she feels very dismissed and written off as an aging woman in the industry and took it out on Gaga. 

That pic is super cute 😍

Me too. If someone can link an YouTube video showing their similarities,it would be great. Cause many people have said Gaga copied EY for BTW but as an avid listener of both songs, I don’t think it’s similar.

Does it matter? Damage is done

IAmNotHere1997

Wow,  that was really cute, I'm happy they get along so f**king well, and Gaga's now a godmother too, who would have known? :kara:

LilyLark
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Not Elton bringing up the Madonna/Gaga beef from 2011 in his book. MESSY. :air:

Elton is always messy lol. He's not wrong, tho, imo. She should have either taken it as a compliment, or sued liked Tom Petty did with Sam Smith or Ed Sheeran.

littlepotter

That took a turn :air: I love this so much though. The picture is EVERYTHING

chaeri pls

MelbHawker

Elton can be just as, if not more petty than Madonna during an album release cycle.. but he did spill tea here re: the BTW/EY saga. 

Archived