💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dylan McDermott joins 'AHS: 1984'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Saw the first two episodes, was intrigued.  Love how the show can do whatever it wishes and relates back to its "universe."  Just haven't kept up this season.  Adding McDermott is a perk!

I keep posting these thoughts, but, please, AHS, do the following series: A season set in the Rockies; a desert/Western series; a heavy Sci-Fi installment; and a season set on the coast/Leviathan/Cabot Cove-esque theme.  As much as 1984 (what I've seen) is cool, AHS seems to rely heavily on LA (though Cult, Freakshow, Coven, Asylum, and Roanoke did not).

ooouf had a crush on him ever since THAT scene in the first season :lolly:

angels forever, forever angels

Awakened M

Daddy McDermott has returned:lolly:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

please be naked all the time thanks

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

highlikegaga

this season's been bitching so far, so him coming along is just a bonus. perched for ep 6

As much as I don't like this season , I'm happy an OG is back. It feels so wrong to not have Evan, Lily, Frances and especially Sarah. To have Dylan will feel nostalgic and I'm excited for his return!

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, Noir said:

As much as I don't like this season , I'm happy an OG is back. It feels so wrong to not have Evan, Lily, Frances and especially Sarah. To have Dylan will feel nostalgic and I'm excited for his return!

Lily is reported to be returning in Episode 7 :ph34r: it was meant to be Sarah but things changed and lily is doing the role instead 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Lily is reported to be returning in Episode 7 :ph34r: it was meant to be Sarah but things changed and lily is doing the role instead 

Oh wow I had no idea! Glad Lily is back, I’ve loved all her roles and she’s always a powerhouse.

Archived