Economy

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
Just now, Antichrist said:

i feel like nekci is a personification of the word 'dumb' :emma:

Well Said :applause: 

MaryJaneHolland

Whoever believed it is boo boo the fool :rip:

Adele has never one a collab on her albums and if she is doing one for her new album, she wouldn't step that low to choose Mrs. Petty out of everyone :rip:

michael angelo

She did this to get her attention and actually record something successful. She lives off of collabs and Adele would be her best coin.

tragic kim kardashian GIF

we could belong together

HoneyB

Sometimes I feel like she genuinely has some mental issue or something:ohno:

I know she was joking but I’m talking about in general, after she split up with Meek she just seems... off. It’s either that or drugs because she’s been repeatedly known for her random messy outbursts and whatnot. I really admire her talent but she’s a questionable human being:emma: I hope she’s doing better with her new “husband” Mr Petty:duck:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

David Ward

Guys, I really don't like Nicki and her tweets are annoying me too, but can we be honest?

But "What's fortnight" isn't really any better :toofunny:

Miracle
38 minutes ago, Economy said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/17/entertainment/nicki-minaj-adele/index.html

She said it was a joke :rip:

im starting to think that user who said its a promo conspiracy that was organized behind closed doors to gain hype on Adele was right cuz wth :deadbanana:

ADELE doesn't need the hype from Nicki Minaj fans lol. Her biggest target isn't on stan twitter and much less stans Nicki Minaj lol

Clever Username
33 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Whoever believed it is boo boo the fool :rip:

Adele has never one a collab on her albums and if she is doing one for her new album, she wouldn't step that low to choose Mrs. Petty out of everyone :rip:

This. 

Anyone who believed it was a clown. Literally listen to her say it and read the quote and you could instantly tell that this was a joke :selena:

Archived