💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Marilyn Manson - God's Gonna Cut You Down (Offical Video)

geusst1235

Featured Posts

geusst1235

I really loved the dark/southern imagery in this, especially the shots of Manson walking in the desert with the crosses peppered throughout the background. Kudos to Tim Mattia (director) and Justyn Moro (cinematographer) because the cinematography/directing in this video is awesome 👌.

This cover was released awhile ago on the soundtrack for a film called "24 Hours to Live", but the accompaniment of the new video really adds to Manson's version and evokes a different feeling.

BlingNotTheMusic

Damn I thought this was for a new album. Really LOVED The Pale Emperor vibe...

geusst1235
On 10/18/2019 at 2:01 AM, AHippieIsBorn said:

Damn I thought this was for a new album. Really LOVED The Pale Emperor vibe...

Well his next album (which might be self-titled) apparently has a ton of piano throughout.

a84a905.jpg

Full interview here, 

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/marilyn-manson-southern-new-album-machine-gun-kelly-twins-evil-tour?fbclid=IwAR0XVrMZyUEV8rJrjXwALCIM3YYum-VfIisyTq70il0gS_D4-nWYG2DEWko

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, HangTang said:

Well his next album (which might be self-titled) apparently has a ton of piano throughout.

a84a905.jpg

Full interview here, 

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/marilyn-manson-southern-new-album-machine-gun-kelly-twins-evil-tour?fbclid=IwAR0XVrMZyUEV8rJrjXwALCIM3YYum-VfIisyTq70il0gS_D4-nWYG2DEWko

Oh N I C E! So looking forward to this. He's so ****ing talented, hilarious, and actually a big sweetheart softie underneath. 

EDIT: Self-titled tho? :awkney:

geusst1235
On 10/18/2019 at 2:10 AM, AHippieIsBorn said:

Oh N I C E! So looking forward to this. He's so ****ing talented, hilarious, and actually a big sweetheart softie underneath. 

EDIT: Self-titled tho? :awkney:

Same, I hope he releases it before the end of the year like he said it MIGHT be.

Also yea Manson said this about the album title

Smart-Select-20191018-021437-Chrome.jpg

BlingNotTheMusic
51 minutes ago, HangTang said:

Same, I hope he releases it before the end of the year like he said it MIGHT be.

Also yea Manson said this about the album title

Smart-Select-20191018-021437-Chrome.jpg

Omg come thruuuu with your Adele album :messga: I'm perchT

Guest WhiteHotForever

I was shocked when I saw the single on iTunes. But why did the release a single/music video like two years after the release? :koons:

geusst1235
2 minutes ago, WhiteHotForever said:

I was shocked when I saw the single on iTunes. But why did the release a single/music video like two years after the release? :koons:

I assume Manson just recently got the rights to release the song as a single.

Archived