💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

OpenHeartedMonster
16 minutes ago, babymonster said:

The attitude of the fan just after they got back up on stage disturbs me a little... I mean, he didn't seem upset at all, twisting that thing (don't know if it was a flag or something else) in the air.

He probably was in a shock and just did what first came into his mind

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

...okay...it’s been a couple days now....so I feel it’s time to confess....

when I watched this the first time, I laughed very very hard. Not my proudest moment, but this was very funny :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
12 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

The f*cking nerve of that guy! Who the hell does that dude think he is just picking up Gaga only to fall over five feet off the stage and possibly land on top of her?! I would’ve kicked him in the f*cking face and banned him from the building if I were her. She really needs to stop being so nice all the time. In moments like this she needs to act like a c.u.n.t. and be mean if someone treats her as carelessly as this dude did with her. He deserves to get slapped. Hard. Multiple times. And he deserves to get kicked in the head. Hard. Multiple times.

Lol imagine thinking it was his fault :bye:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Franch Toast
6 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Several people on twitter said that he called out the media for bothering him before deleting. I'm very critical of how awful and toxic stan twitter is, but in this case I kind of believe it was probably more the media (imo he probably was afraid/he didn't want his actual name out there) than stan twitter, as most of stan twitter has been surprisingly reasonable except for a small portion of psychos.

That's good to know. I'm not on Twitter myself (though lurk others' Twitter pages at times), but based on some of the cruel, idiotic responses on this site, I'd assumed it was due to fans. 

I'm proud of him for not going to the media, as too many people would've happily used this as an opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
5 hours ago, babymonster said:

The attitude of the fan just after they got back up on stage disturbs me a little... I mean, he didn't seem upset at all, twisting that thing (don't know if it was a flag or something else) in the air.

The guy was sobbing, what're you talking about?  Gaga was trying to comfort him and asking him not to blame himself because she could see how upset he was. Also, that "thing" is I believe his shoe that fell off and he was holding it until he could sit down and put it back on. 

She/Her/Hers

gagaisitalian

I was there on Friday and it was so brutal! We were up in the balcony and the entire audience just gasped and couldn't believe it. It's such a tall fall and they went fast.

We all though something way worse had happened since we couldn't see the floor.

HiWayUniCorn

To the person @AJRocketMan that was disgusted that he would dare to pick up her up! She actually initiated it he was going in for a hug and she wrapped her left leg around him

As she said and I was there it takes two tango

https://youtu.be/Ux4rPs0mCsE

HiWayUniCorn

Also haven't found a video of this that shows the complete exchange. But after they both get back on stage and are sitting at the piano she's trying to console him. She said You're Jack so that makes me Rose from titanic and this time I didn't let go

On 10/19/2019 at 5:02 AM, babymonster said:

I dont think you saw the whole interaction back up to the stage again. 

4 hours ago, HiWayUniCorn said:

Also haven't found a video of this that shows the complete exchange. But after they both get back on stage and are sitting at the piano she's trying to console him. She said You're Jack so that makes me Rose from titanic and this time I didn't let go

14 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

@babymonster I dont think you saw the whole interaction back up to the stage again. 

It's really not anyones fault. 

Trying to find recording of entire beginning of letter and all of million reasons but:shrug:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

35 minutes ago, hirschf said:

What's worse than the fall  is actually how bad her dancing is... And it just keeps getting worse. Every time I watch clips from Enigma, the secondhand embarrassment is just too much.

https://twitter.com/Britsanity/status/1186489713865175045

Um, it really doesn’t look that bad, why are you even complaining about this? :triggered:

KatieJudasGaga4
37 minutes ago, hirschf said:

What's worse than the fall  is actually how bad her dancing is... And it just keeps getting worse. Every time I watch clips from Enigma, the secondhand embarrassment is just too much.

https://twitter.com/Britsanity/status/1186489713865175045

cleary you are one of those twitter stans that just made an account to talk bad about Gaga.

Pop Music
14 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

cleary you are one of those twitter stans that just made an account to talk bad about Gaga.

Don't give ha the time of day girl :koons:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Don't give ha the time of day girl :koons:

Just wanted to point it out :fan:

Archived