'Video Games' song of decade win at Q awards

box

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
4 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Imo it should be National Anthem or Summertime sadness, but yes I agree it was a random choice

National anthem is less relevant than SS if u ask me, thats why I chose that one :poot:

1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

This must be her most overrated song by a large margin.

Really? Its one of her most loved by critics and audiences though:kara:

BleepBloop

Well f*cking deserved. And to any salty monster saying anything: Did ya'll think Gaga had a chance here? Never

FfFfFfFF

Not really her absolute best but since it's one of her most known ones I can see why they chose it.

Well deserved regardless. :applause: She is really one of the most talented musicians, songwriters and composers of this decade.

Glamourpuss

I'm surprised tbh. I know that many people love the song but I don't think it's that great. There are much better songs in her discography. 

ItsTommyBitch

I don't understand some of the thoughts that this pick is random... Video Games has been on so many critical approval rating lists even by Lana haters for Years as one of the best individual songs of this decade. It's nowhere near my favorite Lana song nor her best in my opinion, but theres really no other song that could've been picked from her discography to me.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LGMonster95

I know and really liked this song since the days when it had very few views and when Lana was barely even known but to call this the best song of the decade....It's one of the best but not the best song

Reginald

I wouldn't say it's the best song of the decade, but it's definitely my favorite Lana song. :applause:Congrats to her

i'm a Lana stan but is Video Games really that good...? i mean Adele could've done it, Lana is remembered for a whole nother vibe

ice heard one side from above

Archived