๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Return of Enigma: Live Discussion

Stef

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Just seeing her live, for some of us, we genuinely care about Stefani's wellbeing. We need to see her live, to make sure she's doing okay. We haven't seen her for months, and now you're just brushing off a live show because you think "it's the same" because you're mad that it seems like nothing has changed, even though you haven't watched the live show yet to see if anything has changed?

Stay pressed, fake fan.ย 

It's not the same. She may say her lines differently, show us different expressions and monologues.ย 
She may sing a song with a new adlib, she might read a letter that's different and opens her up and reveals some info.

Why are you even here if you can't appreciate her as a person, a human being?

If you're upset because she didn't change her hair, you've got bigger issues on your plate, pal.

I donโ€™t thinkย @Maleficentย was being that serious. Gaga is fine. @Maleficentย is fine. We are all fine.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

Gaga hit the stage!

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Edonis
Just now, Ladey Gaygay said:

Girl wait, whatย 

Was it a live link, if so can you PM it

It's in the thread, posted on the previous pageย 

MessyTop

The show is fantastic. All you haters please stop, unless youโ€™ve seen the show live, you canโ€™t judge it. The show is amazing!

LordEnigma
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

The show is fantastic. All you haters please stop, unless youโ€™ve seen the show live, you canโ€™t judge it. The show is amazing!

Yes it is fantastic. I went last December.ย Only thing is that it seemed a little recycled but I knew it wasnโ€™t going to be any new material before I went.

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, Renie said:

Iโ€™m living for this guyโ€™s reactions as much as Iโ€™m living for gaga!!!!:ladyhaha:

I was gonna write the sameย :huntyga:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Queen Gloria
9 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

ย 

ย 

The guy screaming here has me dying lmao

1 minute ago, Renie said:

Iโ€™m living for this guyโ€™s reactions as much as Iโ€™m living for gaga!!!!:ladyhaha:

Honestly he's living his best life I love itย :diane:

ydnmnme

Nooooย 

Archived