other

CEREMONY | MEGARATE || Born This Way Ball Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Venus Rose @alextruper17 @Curunir @Animal Claws @Nuggets @Katherine @Blue Madonna @Twitter @HighRoad @Enzo @DiamondKing @the Devil of Pop @Davian @Glamourpuss @mvstraw @gagaschickens @DeluluSwine @Suspiria @OpenHeartedMonster @ExMachina @Tigra @Lazz Monster @27monster27 @ARTPOPsexual

I just realized I never posted a ceremony time. :poot:

I am planning on doing the ceremony in about an hour and half.  So that would be 4pm EST /  9pm GMT. (If I did the times correctly...)

she/her/hers

alextruper17
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Venus Rose @alextruper17 @Curunir @Animal Claws @Nuggets @Katherine @Blue Madonna @Twitter @HighRoad @Enzo @DiamondKing @the Devil of Pop @Davian @Glamourpuss @mvstraw @gagaschickens @DeluluSwine @Suspiria @OpenHeartedMonster @ExMachina @Tigra @Lazz Monster @27monster27 @ARTPOPsexual

I just realized I never posted a ceremony time. :poot:

I am planning on doing the ceremony in about an hour and half.  So that would be 4pm EST /  9pm GMT. (If I did the times correctly...)

I won't make it to the beginning but I hope to be there

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

SharkmanthaC

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Venus Rose @alextruper17 @Curunir @Animal Claws @Nuggets @Katherine @Blue Madonna @Twitter @HighRoad @Enzo @DiamondKing @the Devil of Pop @Davian @Glamourpuss @mvstraw @gagaschickens @DeluluSwine @Suspiria @OpenHeartedMonster @ExMachina @Tigra @Lazz Monster @27monster27 @ARTPOPsexual @ARTPOPe

I'm finishing up fashion credits.  We will start in about 5 minutes!

Who is here and ready for it begin? What predictions do you have??

Some of these are super close too! 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Are you creating a new thread or nah? 

I usually just keep it in this thread.

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

Just Dance (Red) 

Rate: 6.010

Highest Rater: @DiamondKing (9)

Lowest Rater: @Venus Rose (3.5)

Just-Dance-Red.jpg

Dress: Haus of Gaga 

Comments:

@Miel An interesting outfit that I wish we saw more of. Love the shoulder pad-to-cape design, and the bold color with the bright belt cinch is cool.

I'd definitely have her wear some sort of dark or colored pair of tights/stocking, as the abrupt cut of the skirt, in conjunction with the wide shoulder design, cuts her legs off a little oddly.

@Nuggets Nope. Don't like it. It looks like it's made of paper. Red toilet paper.

@Enzo I-

@the Devil of Pop It's more structured and better shaped than the other Just Dance outfit!

she/her/hers

Archived