news

New ARTPOP CD without R. Kelly

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

She should include the solo version, or the collab with Xtina. DWUW is the best song on the album..

Maybe she also scrapped it because R Kelly contributed to lyrics that aren’t just in his verse but the chorus too?

Venus Rose
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

She should include the solo version, or the collab with Xtina. DWUW is the best song on the album..

ok but that last part...tea smh GIF

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I don't know how simple that is, R. Kelly probably has writing credits and rights to the songs so they probably dont want to pay R. Kelly royalties and stuff or face copyright problems 

sampool
6 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

His version is the best song on the album, the “my bones hurt from all the shows”-version is cringeworthy, whether is sung solo or by Christina.

I dunno what got into her head to feature him in the first place, there’s thousands of R&B and hip hop artists out there and I doubt she was oblivious about his past. 

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

I dunno what got into her head to feature him in the first place, there’s thousands of R&B and hip hop artists out there and I doubt she was oblivious about his past. 

Imo she clearly did it with him on purpose. It was a statement that nobody got

7 minutes ago, sampool said:

His version is the best song on the album, the “my bones hurt from all the shows”-version is cringeworthy, whether is sung solo or by Christina.

Weed and Tara Savelo

Lady+Gaga,+Tara+&+R.+Kelly+(2013).jpg

8 minutes ago, sampool said:

She did it on purpose and I find it extremely genius as a statement, even though things turned out worse than expected for that song.

Archived