Jump to content
opinion

Digital Download with every Purchase of ENIGMA/Tour Tix for LG6 lead


Lighter

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

OH MY, Taylor should have done bundles for Lover Fest. She would have gone back to Number 1:sis:

go stream Red (Taylor's Version)
Link to post
Share on other sites
PACGAGA

Merch bundles don’t count towards the charts unless actual music is attached. For example, a CD/Vinyl/Cassette purchase with a digital album does. 
for tickets, it depends. Sometimes it counts and sometimes it doesn’t. 
 

But basically, if an artist (Billie Eilish for example who did this) sells a CD with a purchase of a ticket, that would count towards the charts. If you buy a concert ticket you automatically get a digital or physical album as well. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster

She doesn't need to and shouldn't for Week 1. 

For Week 2 of LG6 announce new Enigma tickets going on sale week 3. IIRC Billboard has a rule that starting Week 3 discounted and bundled albums count too? Anyway, that's a good way to keep longevity, increase numbers for the long term, and not come off as a fraud. 

She doesn't need help for a #1 album debut week. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChromaticaPunk
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

OH MY, Taylor should have done bundles for Lover Fest. She would have gone back to Number 1:sis:

no because lover bad lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

A Taylor Swift fan saying they're obsessed with Bundles?giphy.gif

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lighter
54 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A Taylor Swift fan saying they're obsessed with Bundles?giphy.gif

Cause Taylor is the music industry 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lighter
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

She doesn't need to and shouldn't for Week 1. 

For Week 2 of LG6 announce new Enigma tickets going on sale week 3. IIRC Billboard has a rule that starting Week 3 discounted and bundled albums count too? Anyway, that's a good way to keep longevity, increase numbers for the long term, and not come off as a fraud. 

She doesn't need help for a #1 album debut week. 

No I’m talking about the lead single

imagine 200k pure using arena/theatre tix 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Cause Taylor is the music industry 

We need to upgrade the music industry. 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We need to upgrade the music industry. 

Yeah and everyone involved in the industry needs a cold shower and a lobotomy

Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylucifer
On 10/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, Kylo Ren said:

no because lover bad lol

anxiety GIF

go stream Red (Taylor's Version)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylucifer
23 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We need to upgrade the music industry. 

with who? with what? the non existent LG6?

:ohwell:

go stream Red (Taylor's Version)
Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

with who? with what? the non existent LG6?

:ohwell:

Assuming it will be qualitative and eventful unlike some other albums, yes.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...