šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dula Peep is coming!

dit

Featured Posts

The song is allegedly Disco pop inspired and the MV is shot by director Nabil who directed mvs for Kanye, SZA, Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean!

Yaaas! I was just thinking about her earlier today and wondered when she will release some bops again! Hope she slays as usualĀ :firega:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

FlopSlurper

I remember her last post from two weeks ago being a teaser that new music is coming so I wanted to link that and found out she deleted all of her postsĀ :excited2:

Davian

So here for the disco vibes!!:firega:Ā She has been working with Nile Rodgers and he always serves:pray:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Yass DulaĀ Peep. Give us those side hip thrusts that weā€™ve been missing!

Forget hip thrusting! Back bending is the new rave!tenor.gif?itemid=13809747

edengowon

I found her debut kinda generic and boring and she doesn't seem to have too much charisma

But if she's coming with a new DISCO album then I'm sure it's gonna be good with her voice and Nile Rodgers

the artist formerly known as melancholia

4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

how many times must we be disappointed by some pop diva's "disco inspired" track before we learn tbh

To be fair nearly all pop diva Disco infused songs end up sounding like major bops even tho they almost always end up floppingĀ :selena:Ā Remember Meghan Traitor'sĀ Ā disco inspired random bop? That was so good! :selena:

Archived