Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Video of Trump as mass shooter shown at Trump event

Featured Posts

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, Mistress Dita said:

I don’t support him and plan on voting for Warren but cmon that video was pretty funny :ladyhaha:

Grow up.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Trump Jr was a speaker. 

Ok, but he didn’t make the video, or even endorse it. 

Edonis

The legal ramifications of this alone are astounding omg. 

Truly a party of homegrown terrorism and bigotry. 

Dominic
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Ok, but he didn’t make the video, or even endorse it. 

He didn't oppose it either. It's a reflection of Trump. Let's call a spade a spade 🤷‍♂️

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Dominic said:

He didn't oppose it either. It's a reflection of Trump. Let's call a spade a spade 🤷‍♂️

Better to ignore something as dumb as that video. Acknowledging it’s existence only promotes it. Which might then encourage more dumb.

• Sad 1

Whispering

The creator of this video:

Kingsman: The Secret Service,” appeared to be shared to YouTube in 2018 on a channel that posts similar pro-Trump content and has been linked to a meme-maker associated with a website called MemeWorld. The site’s creator, a user known by his Internet handle, Carpe Donktum, scored an Oval Office meeting in July with Trump, who reportedly welcomed him as a “genius.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/14/fake-video-trump-killing-media-critics-shown-resort-draws-backlash/

Wonder if Trump will invite him back to the White Pride House for another attaboy?

• Shook 1

ThatBinch
1 hour ago, Mistress Dita said:

I don’t support him and plan on voting for Warren but cmon that video was pretty funny :ladyhaha:

dominique swain lolita GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lionel Hutz
20 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is all one big stan war, and you’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise. This is The People vs the Hollywood media machine. 

You’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood, currently bleeding and eating itself.

Oh my god this reads like the beginning of an erotic fanfic a trump supporter would write

Edited by Lionel Hutz
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

jprince99x
22 minutes ago, lego said:

I have you on ignore, but just to tell you Trump JR has something to do with it and Trumpf still didn’t condemn it. It was featured at Mar-A-Lago. Your defense is weak, these are not stan wars. His own supporters sent pipe bombs to media and to politicians he daily demonizes. 

How is your argument any better? The White House condemned the video.@Lord Temptation

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Lord Temptation
8 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Oh my god this reads like an erotic fanfic sans the erotic part

Thank you! 

We’re all so much better at telling stories than Hollywood right now. We need to start telling our own stories. Truth is better than Hollywood. We don’t need them to tell us who the good and bad guys are.

We can be heroes.

Edited by Lord Temptation
  • LMAO 1

lego
4 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

How is your argument any better? The White House condemned the video.@Lord Temptation

Suddenly Trump can’t talk for himself? He’s talking about wars and nukes, threatening nations on his own Twitter account, he was crying about Barron being traumatized by Kathy Griffin’s picture, but not a word about this. He knows his supporters are insane, just like he is: “I could shoot someone and I wouldn’t lose any voters”.

also what you wrote is misleading 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

jprince99x
8 minutes ago, lego said:

Suddenly Trump can’t talk for himself? He’s talking about wars and nukes, threatening nations on his own Twitter account, he was crying about Barron being traumatized by Kathy Griffin’s picture, but not a word about this. He knows his supporters are insane, just like he is: “I could shoot someone and I wouldn’t lose any voters”.

also what you wrote is misleading 

Trump did not ****ing create the video, but Kathy POSED FOR THE PHOTO! Trump has definitely inspired some violence in his supporters but for no reason should he be held accountable for this video being created and shared.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • LMAO 1

Lord Temptation
35 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is all one big stan war, and you’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise. This is The People vs the Hollywood media machine. 

You’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood, currently bleeding and eating itself.

All the LMAOs...oh boy. 

They used to say that politics was showbusiness for ugly people. Now showbusiness is ugly. And it’s only getting uglier.

lego
1 minute ago, jprince99x said:

Trump did not ****ing create the video, but Kathy POSED FOR THE PHOTO! Trump has definitely inspired some violence in his supporters but for no reason should he be held accountable for this video being created and shared.

You are too upset about this, calm down, stop yelling. 

What that has to do with Barron seeing his father as a mass murderer in a church and not being traumatized? At least his parents won’t say he is, like they previously did. #bebest You are saying pumpkin in ketchup is much worse, lol. 

Trump Jr didn’t condemn it, both him and Trump can be very vocal on Twitter about everyone they hate, but they’re purposely silent about this. WH is covering up for him. If you admit he has inspired violence in past, then he should loudly condemn it, but you know he actually loves it. He has shared similar memes about him crushing media or “fake news”. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Whispering

This was shown at the Pro Trump American Priority Conference, hosted at Trump’s National Doral Miami golf resort in Florida.

• Thanks 2