Sign in to follow this  
politics

Pentagon: Turkey committing war crimes in Syria

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 3

Postboy

This president is a complete disaster in every single way. 

Impeachment is the only way we can retain our credibility in the world. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 1

TMM90
18 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Impeachment is the only way we can retain our credibility in the world. 

Impossible. 

The United States finally have shown their real face.

Edited by TMM90
  • Thanks 1

Flopplause

appears.... well we been knew... the Dumb Cvnt in Chief made sure of that :awkney:

River

Along with Spain and Italy that sells weapons to Turkey.

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Postboy
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Impossible. 

The United States finally have shown their real face.

True.

• Like 1

blackteawithsugar

The media... just people are bad. Turkey never shot any civilians. They just want to end terrorism there. But if any Turkish civilian dies, the World is wearing ear condom.Just 3 days ago a baby died from a terrorist attack and with 5 turkish civil. Nobody saw that...

• Like 1

NightStar
18 minutes ago, blackteawithsugar said:

The media... just people are bad. Turkey never shot any civilians. They just want to end terrorism there. But if any Turkish civilian dies, the World is wearing ear condom.Just 3 days ago a baby died from a terrorist attack and with 5 turkish civil. Nobody saw that...

Then why is Turkey waging war on the Kurds, who were one of the few forces in the region to oppose the ISIS for the entire time of this mess? While Syrian pro-government and anti-government forces were tearing each other apart, the war against ISIS fell upon the Kurds and they fought against terrorists. 

Monster647
1 hour ago, NightStar said:

Then why is Turkey waging war on the Kurds, who were one of the few forces in the region to oppose the ISIS for the entire time of this mess? While Syrian pro-government and anti-government forces were tearing each other apart, the war against ISIS fell upon the Kurds and they fought against terrorists. 

You're speaking with 0 knowledge. 

The group you call "the Kurds" aka YPG / SDF is simply the Syrian spin-off of PKK(google it), an internationally recognized terrorist group, who is led by Abdullah Ocalan currently imprisoned in Turkey. If you have doubts about connection between PKK and YPG, there had been a dozen of American politicians admitting to it, or you can simply search up videos of YPG supporters with flags that have Ocalans face on it. 

PKK has killed more civilians in Turkey than ISIS did all over the world. By the way, YPG only fought against ISIS to protect its own existence, it didn't do that for some sort of greater good. Turkish Armed Forces put boots on the ground against ISIS unlike any other country... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Euphrates_Shield

Edited by Monster647

PartySick
4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Trump causing WW3 so he doesn’t get impeached 

The response to 9/11 and the "war on terror" is the only reason Bush got his second term. Trump wants a 9/11 type event and/or an all out war so badly because that's his only hope of reelection.

31 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

So are the Kurds yet another "rebel group" that's been propped up by the US or what?

It's #FlowerChild of me but I hope all this fighting ends soon enough for our generation to see peace. There's no reason for all this. Senseless deaths, ridiculous tensions, all for nothing.

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Like 1

Monster647
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

So are the Kurds yet another "rebel group" that's been propped up by the US or what?

It's #FlowerChild of me but I hope all this fighting ends soon enough for our generation to see peace. There's no reason for all this. Senseless deaths, ridiculous tensions, all for nothing.

Essentially.

US only "propped" them because they were an ideal group to fight against ISIS since US did not want to have their own ground soldiers fighting against ISIS (minimal contact with Assad - syrian regime - hence their only enemy at the time was ISIS).

Now Americans think that YPG was some kind of freedom fighters or something while YPG/PKK are also terrorists in the sense that they do commit massacres against civilians to advance their ideology but only "terrorists" in US perception are jihadists aka terrorists whose ideology is founded upon muslim crusading, and obviously YPG is a group different than this image.

ETA would be group similar to YPG/PKK https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)

Edit: Message I'm trying to give is not that YPG is like ISIS or anything. But as a matter of fact, the group that Americans call "the Kurds" is a group who used violence against civilians + guerrilla attacks against security forces to advance their ideology for decades, and those civilians and security forces happened to be Turkish Citizens so it's easy to understand why Turkey is so uneasy about this group having a territorial integrity on its borders which PKK can and was using a base to launch attacks into Turkey. 

Edited by Monster647