šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are y'all just hyped for lg6 so you can hate it

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Ā So it seems ever since joanne,whatever gaga has released had to literally do well commercially before most of the members of this site stopped hating on it , same thing that happened when perfect illision dropped.

Even when shallow dropped, i remember that veryĀ  day it didn't really get much support onĀ here , i remember reading comments and wondering if this was really a gaga fan site .shallow and ASIB had to start smashing the charts ,racking up awards and accumulating sales before the haters where shutdown.same thingĀ with haus labs , once it looked like the brand started to gain success and the beauty community liked it the haters went intoĀ hiding ,(no shade to anyone genuinely )

I know yall are entitled to your opinions or whatever ,but im just scared that no matter what LG6 sounds like ,some unsatisfiable members of this fanbase will have a problem with it and spoil the release for us.:bradley:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

I agree, some people on here are super negative if it isn't successful

Like music not the bling sisĀ :huntyga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Stephen

Of course they will. You have to ignore them & stay positive. Be the changeĀ you wish to seeĀ :vegas:

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

I agree, some people on here are super negative if it isn't successful

Like music not the bling sisĀ :huntyga:

The Darkga people:reductive:

I am Hyped for new timeless music. ā€˜Joanneā€™ isnā€™t that. In a decade the era will be remembered as the real turnaround point in her career. Not the quality of the album itself.

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I am Hyped for new timeless music. ā€˜Joanneā€™ isnā€™t that. In a decade the era will be remembered as the real turnaround point in her career. Not the quality of the album itself.

Im having a real problem understanding this

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Of course they will. You have to ignore them & stay positive. Be the changeĀ you wish to seeĀ :vegas:

I find it really hard to ignore them ,i get this irresistible urge to drag their asses through the mudĀ :selena:

1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Im having a real problem understanding this

1. I am ready for her to release music that is timeless (TF/TFM/BTW).Ā 
Ā 

2. The Joanne era was a huge turnaround in her career. It got her the Superbowl and led up to ASIB.

Ā 

3. The music on the Joanne album isnā€™t timeless. Itā€™s barely memorable with the exception of ā€œJust Another Dayā€ & ā€œDancin in circlesā€.

Stephen
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I find it really hard to ignore them ,i get this irresistible urge to drag their asses through the mudĀ :selena:

The best thing is to just constantly post positive comments. If you don't give the negativity attention it will start to go away. Also, someone else might read your positive comment and have their opinion swayed for the better.Ā 

RenegAde
Just now, TMM90 said:

1. I am ready for her to release music that is timeless (TF/TFM/BTW).Ā 
Ā 

2. The Joanne era was a huge turnaround in her career. It got her the Superbowl and led up to ASIB.

Ā 

3. The music on the Joanne album isnā€™t timeless. Itā€™s barely memorable with the exception of ā€œJust Another Dayā€ & ā€œDancin in circlesā€.

The fact that "you" dont like something doesn't mean its not good or memorableĀ 

RenegAde
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

No, people aren't even hyped anymore.Ā :huntyga:

Andrew wyatt ,anthony rossomando and Mark ronson smashed not gaga:bradley:

ā€œSince Joanneā€? You mean since forever. The hate that ARTPOP got from some fans, the hate that Gaga herself got during that era... it was awful. We like to remember the media turning on her, but this fanbase was also a huge toxic mess at the time.Ā 

And donā€™t think there werenā€™t people melting down during BTW either. There wasĀ plenty of that.Ā 

There will always be ā€œfansā€ who whine and complain and do the most. You just have to try your best to ignore them and not let them ruin your own experience.Ā 

Archived