Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Warren running false ad against Facebook

Featured Posts

PoshLife

It's definitely bizarre, but I think it's a bit concern-trolly to say it's "completely false" when it indeed corrects itself.

The rest of it is completely true - Facebook has given Trump free reign to post things that aren't true AND did a piss-poor job moderating content from malicious third parties during the 2016 election cycle.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 7

JusKeepBreathin

Put Facebook through it Liz. :legend:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 3

alextruper17

First, Mariah Carey is mean to her and now this. :saladga:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • LMAO 9
  • Love 1

Rose Bitch
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Sis , you mistook Diane Warren to Elizabeth Warren :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Rose Bitch
2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Diane Warren is a songwriter while Elizabeth is part of the US Senate :saladga:

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

FATCAT

I think their RT is just miss-worded, I think they're trying to say that Warren is running an ad about false ads on facebook.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2

ZacharyMark

I'm just so over Facebook and Instagram sometimes. Also, there's literally no way of monitoring "fake" news on social media.. Nothing I report ever gets taken down. Like the time someone was using "retarded" as an insult to someone. And yet Instagram didn't have an issue with it...

But besides that, Mark was apparently on a hot mic saying that he'd take Warren to court if she pursued these big companies. They're scared, and that's why we need someone like Warren to lead us against these bullies.

• Like 1

alextruper17
15 minutes ago, Rose Bitch said:

Diane Warren is a songwriter while Elizabeth is part of the US Senate :saladga:

That explains a lot :diane:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • LMAO 2

Queen Artpop

Would Miss I've-Been-A-Registered-Republican-Until-1996 lie? And this is actually totally hypocritical because that post is promoted on facebook and yet itself is an actual lie. So, Facebook doesn't decide what's true or not (that's not their job and they'd suck at it if it were) and we shouldn't be asking Facebook if they'd like to have that power served up to them on a silver platter by Miss GOP '96. 

Edited by Queen Artpop
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Timmers
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm just so over Facebook and Instagram sometimes. Also, there's literally no way of monitoring "fake" news on social media.. Nothing I report ever gets taken down. Like the time someone was using "retarded" as an insult to someone. And yet Instagram didn't have an issue with it...

But besides that, Mark was apparently on a hot mic saying that he'd take Warren to court if she pursued these big companies. They're scared, and that's why we need someone like Warren to lead us against these bullies.

I see your point, but I'm also flabbergasted that you would compare someone using an offensive word in an Instagram comment to the president of the United States paying millions of dollars to run Facebook ads stating he has never broken the law, that Joe Biden is an enemy of the state, and that AOC & friends aren't really Americans.

whats up sup GIF

• Like 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Queen ARTPOP said:

Would Miss I've-Been-A-Registered-Republican-Until-1996 lie? And this is actually totally hypocritical because that post is promoted on facebook and yet itself is an actual lie. So, Facebook doesn't decide what's true or not (that's not their job and they'd suck at it if it were) and we shouldn't be asking Facebook if they'd like to have that power served up to them on a silver platter by Miss GOP '96. 

You are not really trying to flame her for leaving her party 23 years ago after, I assume, she disliked their direction :toofunny:

OT: it's not really a false ad when the third sentence says "the first isn't true, you just wouldn't be surprised to read this considering THIS fact: *insert true statement*" :shrug:

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Like 3

derpmonster
3 hours ago, Rose Bitch said:

Sis , you mistook Diane Warren to Elizabeth Warren :ladyhaha:

I think that was the joke

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/