Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele new album “ADELE” coming next month!

Gagaism

Featured Posts

TheRealJT
3 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

SO! This definitely makes me think that the reason Gaga tweeted "I’m calling my next album ADELE." was because she was indeed a bit frustrated that her project's being delayed for Adele's next big moment. 

No way. If Gaga announced the name of Adele’s album without permission she would get sued.  Plus Gaga would never do that to another artist. 

If the album is really called ADELE (all caps like Gaga said) then I’m 100% confident Adele used Gaga’s account and they were together (maybe filming a music video for Adele’s lead single). A duet with them might really be coming. 

But this account isn’t fully reliable so I don’t trust them. If the album is coming next month, then the single is coming any day now so we will see.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

edit: I know it’s off topic but

tbh “GAGA” would be cool as a followup to “Joanne”.

but if that’s the way she revealed it then it’s kinda underwhelming tbh, because we still have no clue about the album. I’d rather have her revealed it after the lead single drops. still here for GAGA tho.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

gypsy101
46 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

No way. If Gaga announced the name of Adele’s album without permission she would get sued.  Plus Gaga would never do that to another artist. 

If the album is really called ADELE (all caps like Gaga said) then I’m 100% confident Adele used Gaga’s account and they were together (maybe filming a music video for Adele’s lead single). A duet with them might really be coming. 

But this account isn’t fully reliable so I don’t trust them. If the album is coming next month, then the single is coming any day now so we will see.

it was clearly a JOKE from Lady Gaga. adele was not using gaga’s twitter that’s absolutely bonkers

TheRealJT
53 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it was clearly a JOKE from Lady Gaga. adele was not using gaga’s twitter that’s absolutely bonkers

When in the history of the music industry has an artist revealed another artists name of an album without permission? Like I would under stand if it was public knowledge that Adele was naming her album ADELE, but it wasn’t 

JusKeepBreathin
10 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

So it’s safe to assume Gaga’s tweet last week was about her team constantly telling her about ADELE and why LG6 should be pushed back to 2020. 

She probably heard it and loved it. She heard the last album too before it came out. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

KingRedd

Are we sure? Grammys #250 on lock lol I’m excited I just don’t want the typical Adele power ballad set up again. Let’s see what she brings 

May I Read You? 😎

gypsy101
5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When in the history of the music industry has an artist revealed another artists name of an album without permission? Like I would under stand if it was public knowledge that Adele was naming her album ADELE, but it wasn’t 

...it literally was though, she says it in this carpool karaoke from 4 years ago 

and it wouldn’t even be “without permission” because it was a joke

Rat Boy
13 hours ago, Chic said:

How dare Adele steal the name of Gaga's next album? :crossed:

THANK YOU. She has gone too far this time! 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

LilyLark
7 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

Agree, but the theory that Gaga is shadily subtweeting her record label also makes zero sense. Why on earth would Gaga be angry at her record label IF they pushed her album back a few months because of Adele? She may not care that much about the charts, but no artist wants to get crushed—and common sense says any artist who releases when Adele does is going to get crushed. Plus, she's literally still working on the album and even if she was angry at her label (and this assumption  upon assumption)—she's a grown as* 33 year old woman who is probably not going to subtweet them on twittter. She hasn't done ish like that it years.

I feel like fans kind of went bonkers over analyzing the tweet. As you said, it's clearly a joke (and even if it wasn't, Interscope would never let her name her album after Adele). H*ll, maybe it's even an inside joke with Adele. Tin foil hat—maybe they have a collab. But that's about it.

Animal Claws
34 minutes ago, Billy Grey said:

Hi guys. Im Billy. Im new here hope to make friends here. :selena:

Hi, welcome, this is the right place to chat with people and make friends.  I hope you enjoy this site :)

Archived