💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele new album “ADELE” coming next month!

Gagaism

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Sis really leaked the album title of Adele’s album-:air: hope there’s a collab!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

29 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

madonna look it up GIF

I did. I did not find a single reputable source for this. It's just a straight up lie posted by rumor accounts and tagged as news on this website. 

gagzus

If this is true perhaps Gaga got to hear some stuff off it since they’re friends and she hinted that the next album will be self titled and she’s been pushed back to 2020 because of Adele’s release. Maybe she’s on a track on Adele’s album? Since Gaga has proved over the last few years she can tackle soul ballads 

Maybe she was gonna release on TFM’s anniversary? Since this record seems like a return to form and she has faith in it like she did back then?

Gagaism
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I did. I did not find a single reputable source for this. It's just a straight up lie posted by rumor accounts and tagged as news on this website. 

joey tribbiani whatever GIF

Luna Lovegood

Probably a REACH but I hope Adele ft. Gaga really happens and receive universal acclaim ala shallow. Praying.

luna’s advocate

nodandsmile
44 minutes ago, Levine said:

But I don't wanna think she threw Adele "under the bus" by revealing the title in advance without her permission

why would you even think that?

It means that Adele hacked Gaga's account and forgot to log out, then she tweeted about her new album title.

Archived