💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles New Single/Album Being Teased

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

S0436

He is a bit of a one-hit wonder so far.  I guess if they pay enough for promo and payola he might come through with a second hit.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
47 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I read somewhere that his album is filled with ”after a break-up when you have a lot of sex”-kinda songs

Hopefully some of that sex was with guys cos I need that imagery in my brain

AJRocketMan

Eh, I don’t think any of the 1D boys have what it takes to build a successful long-term music career with recognition and acclaim.

are we going to get an entire era of queer-baiting again? :oprah:

who will love me when the night is over

Biden Harris 2024

I didn't really hear much of the last album, just the initial single but I really like it. He's somewhat enigmatic but definitely not in the realm of Bowie (yet). He's seems to be creating his own path. I'm here for the new music :party:

Thomas P

I’m ****ing pumped

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagaisitalian
7 hours ago, Autumn said:

I get that he's talented and hot and everything but really?

I might be biased since I'm a Bowie fan but in my opinion, there's no comparison, Bowie was an artistic genius, so far, all Harry has released solo is a few cute pop-rock songs

However, I'm hyped. I'm sure he'll serve as always :firega:

Everyone has their opinion!

gagaisitalian
6 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

He’s definitely not the Bowie of our generation. Our generation doesn’t have a Bowie because in 2010s it’s not possible to be a pop star doing rock music.

...what girl Harry is literally a pop star doing rock music. It's possible.

gagaisitalian
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

His first album felt so pretentious to me that it turned me off as a listener. SOTT was trying way too hard to establish Harry as this great musician but people saw right through it. Like, you’ve got 6 writers on the song and didn’t have anything to do with the production. Calm down a little, Harry. :huntyga:

It was very much that. Hopefully his new material is different.

Please watch his Apple Music documentary before making false claims :) His entire album was recorded and written with his band in studios. He was very much a part of every process of his album. 

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, Spock said:

He is queer and openly identifies as bisexual. He doesn't have to have sex with a man in front of you to prove that to you, just like how Gaga has never dated a woman but claims to be bisexual. Sit down. 

11 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

He is queer and openly identifies as bisexual. He doesn't have to have sex with a man in front of you to prove that to you, just like how Gaga has never dated a woman but claims to be bisexual. Sit down. 

Omg I never knew that. Do you have any receipts?

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Please watch his Apple Music documentary before making false claims :) His entire album was recorded and written with his band in studios. He was very much a part of every process of his album. 

Not a false claim. There are five other writers on the track, it’s a solo song (not a band song), and he has no credits in the production. He’s a good guy but that album was a try hard project that ultimately failed to give him the huge music career everyone shoots for after a disbandment.

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Queer baiting? You wish. Take your majorly questionable opinions elsewhere.

1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

Hun. Harry hasn't came out, so no, he doesn't openly identify as bisexual. He says he doesn't wish to put a label on his sexuality. Check ya lipstick.

Archived