💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Lily Rabe Joins 'AHS: 1984'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Lottie Winters

I love this season and all seasons except cult. I can’t with some of you alls negativity. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

Still haven't watched this but it can't be worse than Hotel. The only season i skipped.

yusuffelixx
45 minutes ago, Hades said:

Still haven't watched this but it can't be worse than Hotel. The only season i skipped.

it can't be worse than Hotel. Pardon ? Hotel is in the bests.. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

sillynate
44 minutes ago, YusufFelixx said:

Not when the first 3 seasons exist :v: 

Cheers to Lily Rabe the first series veteran to appear in 1984 :vegas: Evan Peters who? Sarah Paulson who? Frances Conroy who?

Hades
1 hour ago, YusufFelixx said:

It's the worst along with Cult for me. Sorry

SPARTACUS
4 hours ago, River said:

Maybe it can gives me the will to watch it :poot:

Not even an appearance by Gaga could do that for me. :coffee:

Spoiler

Who am I kidding.  I'd be there front and center. :teehee:

4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Oh wow, but i've seen a thread saying this season was critically acclaimed :giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

4 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You are just so negative about this show

Yes, Queen Asylum and I have beef with this show for its mockery of the horror genre. :oprah:

4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

No one cares about ligve ratings anymore unless you still live in 2010. The first episode boosted their rating twice thanks to their online streaming platform.

No-one is still watching cable shows at 10pm with 263738 comercial breaks when you can get the full think the next day without ads online. 

Advertisers do... lol Advertisers do and as the ratings fall they will pullout and it won't be long before it's cancelled.  That's how it works - ask Scream Queens. :trollga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

yusuffelixx
6 hours ago, Hades said:

It's the worst along with Cult for me. Sorry

oh for you, okey..

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

Antichrist
17 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

For a third time? :huntyga:

for a god damn 1000th time if needed, that character was everything & more.

Sneaky Oliver

Why are you guys telling me Cult or Hotel are the worst when Roanoke exists?

lady gaga you guys are still here GIF

I got zero hype for this season. I enjoyed the last one and I might skip 1984 and wait for the next

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

for a god damn 1000th time if needed, that character was everything & more.

I honestly love to see characters come back but i don't want the show to rely on old characters too much but at the same time i feel they're not serving good new iconic characters so idk

Antichrist
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I honestly love to see characters come back but i don't want the show to rely on old characters too much but at the same time i feel they're not serving good new iconic characters so idk

i feel the same, characters after the 5th season progressively got weak & forgettable.

dlioncourt91

Why do they feel the need to spoil it? Imagine the shock when we saw Jessica return last season rather than being told months in advance or weeks.

I get it, to have people tune it in but Ryan and co. always love to spoil things.

dlioncourt91
17 hours ago, monketsharona said:

No one cares about ligve ratings anymore unless you still live in 2010. The first episode boosted their rating twice thanks to their online streaming platform.

No-one is still watching cable shows at 10pm with 263738 comercial breaks when you can get the full think the next day without ads online. 

Girl, networks do. If the show loses viewers and pulls bad numbers, they'll pull the plug on it. :saladga:

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Girl, networks do. If the show loses viewers and pulls bad numbers, they'll pull the plug on it. :saladga:

Girl, without AHS, FX has literally no reasons to exist anymore knowing it's still their biggest show on both live ratings and on DVR and streaming. 

Even with that drop it'll be renewed. John Landgraf (FX CEO) said few weeks ago the future of AHS is in Ryan's hand, he'll be the one who will decide to make more seasons or not.

And to be truly honest, I'm sure Netflix could be interested to own the show if FX cancels it. Ryan is under Netflix deal for his new shows and AHS is successful there too). 

Archived