Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
series

Lily Rabe Joins 'AHS: 1984'

Featured Posts

Spartacus

Last week's episode was the lowest rated in the show's entire history. Hopefully she can breathe life back into it. :coffee:

Edited by Spartacus
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1

SHALLOW

WHATTT :saladga:, i might go back to watch this season :vegas:

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • LMAO 1

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Last week's episode was the lowest rated in the show's entire history. Hopefully she can breathe life back into it. :coffee:

Oh wow, but i've seen a thread saying this season was critically acclaimed :giggle:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

criminally underrated queen of AHS, i wish Mary Eunice would somehow make a comeback :nooo:

For a third time? :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

No one cares about ligve ratings anymore unless you still live in 2010. The first episode boosted their rating twice thanks to their online streaming platform.

No-one is still watching cable shows at 10pm with 263738 comercial breaks when you can get the full think the next day without ads online. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 5

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

That account shared a fake synopsis for episode 8. And he's sharing a lot of fake news before deleting. SO I won't hold my break and just wait.

• Sad 2

Ladey Gaygay
35 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

You are just so negative about this show

xoxo hoanne
  • Like 1

Doug
56 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No one cares about ligve ratings anymore unless you still live in 2010. The first episode boosted their rating twice thanks to their online streaming platform.

No-one is still watching cable shows at 10pm with 263738 comercial breaks when you can get the full think the next day without ads online. 

I've been wondering this, when you set to record a show on your cable box does that count as a view when it record? Or does it count as a view when you go back and watch your recording?

Miel
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Oh wow, but i've seen a thread saying this season was critically acclaimed :giggle:

In the context of acclaim, it's been getting pretty good reviews. Just less viewership, I guess (which, all considering factors of a) less people watching live TV via cable-box/Nielsen soundscan reporting, and b) last season being kind of abysmal, is not surprising).

3 points in and ready for more