Sign in to follow this  
other

ShallowBucks is now certified an Iconic scam

alextruper17

I love the creativity and the effort on it. The Shallowbucks one looks legit. Like, sometimes fanmade pictures, promos, logos, are actually  better than the ones that are made from the company itself

Edited by alextruper17
Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo
3 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

I love the creativity and the effort on it. The Shallowbucks one looks legit. Like, sometimes fanmade pictures, promos, logos, are actually  better than the ones that are made from the company itself

We’re just that creative :firega:

Tragic!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
8 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I'm sure they are happy, but that doesn't mean they'll give out free drinks :flower:

Well, at least give some discount :gayhat: 

An original mess since 1995 | Join my megarate for SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ariolators

Is that what Ariana calls her fans :rip: that makes me think of nipples :toofunny:

Little areolas :toofunny:

OT: Monsters yet again being THE fanbase :gayhat:

⛈️🌧️I never asked for the rainfall🌧️⛈️
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
34 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Well, at least give some discount :gayhat: 

But they already got the promo for free, now they can just milk it and get all the moneys with no obligations :pole:

this thread is now officially sexualized

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Is that what Ariana calls her fans :rip: that makes me think of nipples :toofunny:

Little areolas :toofunny:

OT: Monsters yet again being THE fanbase :gayhat:

Lol no

I think they’re called Arianators

I don’t like that name either :emma:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast

How reductive. Swifties need to come up with an original scam. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
20 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

But they already got the promo for free, now they can just milk it and get all the moneys with no obligations :pole:

But customers got there expecting a free drink. That's a reverse promo-ian expedition :gayhat: 

An original mess since 1995 | Join my megarate for SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
18 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

But customers got there expecting a free drink. That's a reverse promo-ian expedition :gayhat: 

Sometimes it pays off to withhold things from people - it can be good marketing strategy in itself :flower:

this thread is now officially sexualized

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
55 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Lol no

I think they’re called Arianators

I don’t like that name either :emma:

That's not better :poot:

Call them the Little Grandes, then it's kinda funny :gayhat:

Also, ariolater is an actual word and I'm shook at how illiterate I can be :music:

⛈️🌧️I never asked for the rainfall🌧️⛈️
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
20 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Sometimes it pays off to withhold things from people - it can be good marketing strategy in itself :flower:

*Former German Democratic Republic left the chat* :gayhat: 

An original mess since 1995 | Join my megarate for SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
9 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Little monsters pretended to be soccer moms and promote Hoanne so it could surpass 200k units :selena:

I remember that too :toofunny: I love this fanbase so much :giveup:

Even selling their bodies for people to stream Applause and ARTPOP :toofunny:

⛈️🌧️I never asked for the rainfall🌧️⛈️
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

That is intergalactic mess, but high key super fun tbh :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ サイン ♥ フロム ♥ アバブ ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylucifer
12 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Now the Swifties want their own “Scam Promotion”... taking notes from the superior Fan Base :queenga:

Never have I been more disappointed in swifties than now. 

Spoiler

If you're going to copy a scam you might as well put in some effort and make it look believable/good:saladga:

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quartz

I can't believe people here are watching Mike's Mike. I was there when he had like a thousand subs lol

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...