Stefani Tee
celeb

Taylor Swift Will “Do Everything I Can” to End Donald Trump’s Autocracy

Featured Posts

ice bear
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

I thought she said she was quiet because she thought her reputation would harm Hillary Clinton or some bullshit like that. Now she's blaming it on her mother's cancer?  :oprah:

i can't think of a point in my life where only one particular issue was involved in my decisions, besides as a kid 

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Like 6

Sneaky Oliver

She has an army of girls and now has an army of gays so I think she can do it. Now release ITHK and False God as singles

Fire Burning GIF by Taylor Swift

𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕪
  • YAAAS 1

LordEnigma
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

I thought she said she was quiet because she thought her reputation would harm Hillary Clinton or some bullshit like that. Now she's blaming it on her mother's cancer?  :oprah:

I’m assuming she based her decision on multiple things - her reputation which was hard to deal with because of her mother’s cancer and mental breakdown. 

• Like 1

Red

Ehm I am frankly quite confused by Taylor's recent wokeness

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Thanks 1

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Okay Taylor, assassinate him 

Reveal hidden contents

I know this is a rather tasteless joke but please don’t report me :wub:

Reported 

Glamourpuss
32 minutes ago, Bio said:

She's saying she had a lot going on in her life at that time, her mother's cancer being one of them, which meant she couldn't make politics a priority.

People can have many reasons. We're all living complex lives. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
Serial liker

River

I honestly prefer if artists would be political through their art and not through Twitter or endorsing a candidate..

She doesn't need to give an apology, she did what she felt at that moment, she doesn't have to share her political views, it's the last thing that can be kept as private for a public figure like her..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Lord Temptation

Gurl you stayed out of politics for ten whole goddamn years, just to build your career, and now that your power is fading, you about to get all high and mighty? :bye:

Gurl bye :fthis:

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, Red said:

Ehm I am frankly quite confused by Taylor's recent wokeness

Kween of being desperate to stay relevant :icega:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

ice bear
48 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She has an army of girls and now has an army of gays so I think she can do it. Now release ITHK and False God as singles

Fire Burning GIF by Taylor Swift

i wanna Afterglow + Daylight double video cus i dreamd of that

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Like 2

Talenti

I didn’t see the full title so I thought she was releasing a new song called “Do Everything I Can”:rip:

It’s spooky szn so stream Haunted fatties!
  • Like 1

Wifey

She just gets more and more unlikeable. I really don’t appreciate her using the horrible mess our country is in to promote herself. Why doesn’t she speak out when she doesn’t have an album to promote? It would be nice if she actually spoke out without worrying about perception, marketing, etc etc. Shes so calculated I will never think she’s being genuine about anything. 

I also don’t need any swift sympathizers to come for me, as there’s literally nothing you can say that will change my mind. 

Adrenaliner
2 hours ago, Bio said:

People can have multiple reasons to do or not to do things you know?

• Like 1

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, Wifey said:

She just gets more and more unlikeable. I really don’t appreciate her using the horrible mess our country is in to promote herself. Why doesn’t she speak out when she doesn’t have an album to promote? It would be nice if she actually spoke out without worrying about perception, marketing, etc etc. Shes so calculated I will never think she’s being genuine about anything. 

I also don’t need any swift sympathizers to come for me, as there’s literally nothing you can say that will change my mind. 

you under every tay thread

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

also you defending azealia banks

blind-computer-user-picture-id177283625

• LMAO 1