Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear Christina Aguilera fans....

ice bear

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

Her debut album is my favorite. Not a skippable track and the 90s vibes are strong. I actually like Lotus but I’m also not a fan of Liberation 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The music, her songs, her discography were never the problem.

She is the problem... I used to be her biggest fan but now I just listen to her music. She is so unlikeable... her image, her stupid faces, her poor interviews, the terrible performances through all these years whith horrible outfits to hide her body, she cant barely move, she never sticks to her own lyrics, it is all about adlibs and vocal **** here and there... no, it is boring.  Im BORED of beautiful, fighter (stop destroying this song please),  Come On Over...   

I always say the same things but it is true: last time she really put some effort in her career was 2008. It is 2019. 

CA: a strong debut, classic pop album with some r&b.  I love all the songs even though some are cheessy but I was 14 when it was released. Good memories. P.S. guess what? She hates the album.

Stripped: easily the album I listened the most. Ever. She was forced to be a Barbie Girl and she said NO. She was very brave. With this album she really put all her soul. The only track I dont like it's Underappreciated. The rest is perfect.

B2B: great album, the first part is a little bit long, FUSS is like... girl, grow up, why did you record it..? Creepy, but overall is a great album, the second part produced by Linda Perry is the best from start to end, so beautiful.

Bionic: not bad at all but Xtina herself said that she had in mind the look for this album and I guess she decided to go for an electronic sound which it is not her thing. It is like the image came first than the music and I think that doesnt make sense for a vocalist like her. Her divorce and the Gaga mess with the media ruined the promo and we got not more singles, no tour. I dont remember but there were some embarrassing songs at the end of the album about she being the queen ( I hate men?

Burlesque: this is like B2B 2. I think she really loved the album... so girlie, no more electronic stuff. It is a cute album with some strong ballads. 

LOTUS: well...  that was like a Britney album, I think she hasnt talked much about it... I guess they send a lot of songs and she recorded the ones she liked the most. I dont like it... it is not bad but it wasnt good enough for a Christina album. Her voice was terrible too.

Liberation: oh Christina, interludes belong to the past... like you I guess. Lol. It is too short. I really liked the album, I think the sound it is exactly what she was looking for so many years but it took like 6 years to release it! I think her label rejected a lot of songs she send them before. 

LilyLark

Back to  Basics, her debut album, and Stripped are masterpieces. The rest are pretty good, too. I never really understood why she fell off, tbh, especially as she has one of the best voices in the industry.

48 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Back to  Basics, her debut album, and Stripped are masterpieces. The rest are pretty good, too. I never really understood why she fell off, tbh, especially as she has one of the best voices in the industry.

Because she ruined her career with poor decisions... not promoting enough, being arrogant sometimes.

I forgot about her other  albums:

My Kind of Christmas: I never listen to it... she just hit too much notes everywhere lol.

Mi Reflejo: although half of it are just songs from her debut album sung in Spanish, the rest are very good, some like Mi Reflejo sound better in Spanish but that is just my opinion. The rest are very good. I really enjoyed the album at the moment.

I was  thinking that she released 4 albums in 3 years... her label made her work too hard, didnt let her eat properly ( she was way too skinny). Somehow I understand that once she was in control of her career she didnt want to work that much, she had been singing since she was 8. 

Davian
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

She is the problem... I used to be her biggest fan but now I just listen to her music. She is so unlikeable... her image, her stupid faces, her poor interviews, the terrible performances through all these years whith horrible outfits to hide her body, she cant barely move, she never sticks to her own lyrics, it is all about adlibs and vocal **** here and there... no, it is boring.  Im BORED of beautiful, fighter (stop destroying this song please),  Come On Over...   

I always say the same things but it is true: last time she really put some effort in her career was 2008. It is 2019. 

I can understand how your got lost during the Lotus era and the break she took, but it’s unfair to say she doesn’t care about her career. She worked her whole life and she deserved a break. In these past two years tho she worked so hard, it’s unbelievable. She released Liberation in 2018 and went on her first tour in a decade. In 2019 she started her Las Vegas residency with amazing energy. If that wasn’t enough she added a European tour that is branching out to Latin America as we speak. You can tell by everything she does now that she is truly passionate about it. And not to mention her vocals! She really is in a new vocal peak:diane:

You should check out these performances. She does a different ending of Twice every performance and it’s wonderful:

And this is about the statement that she doesn’t move on stage, has terrible performances and only wears covering clothing. Dirrty at the X Tour proves all of that wrong:trollga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Rose Bitch
15 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

yall stanning Lotus but not Liberation:triggered:

I don't understand them,it's like her 3rd best album :giveup:

Rose Bitch
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

You should listen to Madonna's discography. :party:

Yass highly reccomended

3 hours ago, Davian said:

I can understand how your got lost during the Lotus era and the break she took, but it’s unfair to say she doesn’t care about her career. She worked her whole life and she deserved a break. In these past two years tho she worked so hard, it’s unbelievable. She released Liberation in 2018 and went on her first tour in a decade. In 2019 she started her Las Vegas residency with amazing energy. If that wasn’t enough she added a European tour that is branching out to Latin America as we speak. You can tell by everything she does now that she is truly passionate about it. And not to mention her vocals! She really is in a new vocal peak:diane:

You should check out these performances. She does a different ending of Twice every performance and it’s wonderful:

And this is about the statement that she doesn’t move on stage, has terrible performances and only wears covering clothing. Dirrty at the X Tour proves all of that wrong:trollga:

I kind od agree with you but look, I like Xtina since she began in 1998 and the dirrty performances have been almost the same for almost 20 years. I dont enjoy them anymore. I can tell that she worked too hard in her first years but... she barely goes out of her comfort zone.

And how could she skip Spain in her European tour when this is the only place in the world where Liberation peaked at #1?

I still like her and buy her music.

letsgetdirrty
6 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She only fell off with Lotus but she’s back in the game with Liberation! 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

letsgetdirrty
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

I kind od agree with you but look, I like Xtina since she began in 1998 and the dirrty performances have been almost the same for almost 20 years. I dont enjoy them anymore. I can tell that she worked too hard in her first years but... she barely goes out of her comfort zone.

And how could she skip Spain in her European tour when this is the only place in the world where Liberation peaked at #1?

I still like her and buy her music.

Liberation was #1 in over 50 countries not only in Spain, sadly when you’re highly demanded there’s only so many places you can visit. I’m so proud of Liberation success, her peers aren’t touching those numbers for sure  

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Archived