Stefani Tee
tech

PlayStation 5 to launch on holiday 2020

Featured Posts

River Phoenix

“Since we originally unveiled our next-generation console in April, we know that there’s been a lot of excitement and interest in hearing more about what the future of games will bring. Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020.

These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation. WIRED magazine covered these updates and more in a story that posted this morning.

The “more” refers to something I’m quite excited about – a preview of the new controller that will ship with PlayStation 5. One of our goals with the next generation is to deepen the feeling of immersion when you play games, and we had the opportunity with our new controller to reimagine how the sense of touch can add to that immersion.”

Read more here: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/10/08/an-update-on-next-gen-playstation-5-launches-holiday-2020/

Edited by River Phoenix
River Phoenix
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 2

River Phoenix

2020 is shaping up to be a great year for me. PS5, The Last of Us 2, LG6, Gaga’s potentially snatching AOTY. Ugh my heart can’t take this 😭

Edited by River Phoenix
River Phoenix
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Red

My little brother just got a PS4 :smh:

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Sad 1

DAMN
37 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

One of our goals with the next generation is to deepen the feeling of immersion when you play games, and we had the opportunity with our new controller to reimagine how the sense of touch can add to that immersion.

ps5 controller’s gonna have a dildo :bradley:

gays are winning in 2020

• LMAO 4
  • Love 1

FlopSlurper

I have a ps4 pro and a high end gaming pc so as long as next gen  exclusives keep releasing on  ps4 pro as well I won't be upgrading until the ps5 pro comes out or they stop releasing exclusives for ps4 pro.

Also a  little promo for my thread that flopped since this one will attract ggd gamers :poot:

Edited by FlopSlurper
  • Love 1

JINNOCIDE
46 minutes ago, Red said:

My little brother just got a PS4 :smh:

Honestly I think it isn't good to buy a new console right when it releases because:

1. There'll be few games to go with them, and mostly will have PS4 support (it'd be a loss in sales if they target an audience that's just starting).

2. A few months later they always release some enhanced version of the console.

Unless I get a good job I won't be trading my PS4 for a PS5 that soon.

Edited by JINNOCIDE

Red
2 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Honestly I think it isn't good to buy a new console right when it releases because:

1. There'll be few games to go with them, and mostly will have PS4 support (it'd be a loss in sales if they target an audience that's just starting).

I mean, it's not like my father is gonna spend thousands to give him a new console so soon :neyde:

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • LMAO 1

neptugne

I think this christmas is 4 years since I got the PS4? Def won’t get the PS5 for a while lol unless they have a good Black Friday deal or smth. It will have backwards compatibility!!! Which is so exciting, will already have games for it 

• Like 1

bionic
7 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

And start consoles get all the bugs and crappy manufacturing

buy bionic
  • Like 1

bionic
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I think this christmas is 4 years since I got the PS4? Def won’t get the PS5 for a while lol unless they have a good Black Friday deal or smth. It will have backwards compatibility!!! Which is so exciting, will already have games for it 

I got mine for Star Wars Battlefront in 2015 lol

Certainly won't upgrade until backward compatibility ends for new releases and there is enough of a library to actually tempt me

buy bionic

River

I'm gonna buy the PS4 now lol

There's no gonna be a huge change, I think it may be focused more or VR and things like that that makes you feel in real life the game, so kind of dying a gimmick.. and there's a chance that they will somehow make a hybrid like the Switch.

Anyway, Sony is still pretty much conservative and a lone wolf, this is why I'm not in rush to support them.

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

littlepotter
1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5

tenor.gif?itemid=10272786

• LMAO 2