Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'AHS: 1984' - Ep. 8 Synopsis

theahsfan

Featured Posts

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Wow it seems there's no twist. Good

Good thing in my opinion. I was soooo disappointed by Roanoke twist.

I'm fine with small twists all along the season like they did in episode 3.

Luke78619

But who is the deadly trio? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

They're saying Sarah Paulson will be in the episode called "The Lady In White' (Episode 7).

Yeh apparently she is the lady in white 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GhettoFabulous

Girl this season is just dry I hope something REALLY interesting happens in this episode 

A Hybrid
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Wow it seems there's no twist. Good

No what, that’s what I was hoping for, now there’s no point in watching this season with so many plot holes that it looks like Spongebob...

No family’s safe when I sashay

Bradley
36 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

But who is the deadly trio? :ph34r:

Yeh apparently she is the lady in white 

Yeah I know, she probably will deliver a superb one-episode performance tho.

Luke78619
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

No what, that’s what I was hoping for, now there’s no point in watching this season with so many plot holes that it looks like Spongebob...

What plot holes :poot:

A Hybrid
27 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

What plot holes :poot:

I watched 2 episodes.

First off, the reason why the woman re-opened the camp at all makes no sense, and I don’t get why she is insisting on not calling the police. Emma Roberts’ character acts really out of character, one second she has PTSD next she goes hiking alone at night.

They really shove the idea that this could happen down our throats but the whole situation is just not realistic. The things they call 80’s slasher tropes are just cringe characters acting cringe.

Also the fact that this show has become Ryan Murphy’s sex fantasy is disturbing, then again it probably already was from the start.

I was hoping it’d turn out to be an 80’s horror film and we would continue on with the audience starting with episode 5. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Luke78619
24 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I watched 2 episodes.

First off, the reason why the woman re-opened the camp at all makes no sense, and I don’t get why she is insisting on not calling the police. Emma Roberts’ character acts really out of character, one second she has PTSD next she goes hiking alone at night.

They really shove the idea that this could happen down our throats but the whole situation is just not realistic. The things they call 80’s slasher tropes are just cringe characters acting cringe.

Also the fact that this show has become Ryan Murphy’s sex fantasy is disturbing, then again it probably already was from the start.

I was hoping it’d turn out to be an 80’s horror film and we would continue on with the audience starting with episode 5. 

I mean, the belief is that the camp opener was the one who was behind the massacre when she was younger, and that she pinned it on jingles. There’s been major twists on episode 3 so I would expect a lot more to come. 

People also lowkey think something is suss about Emma’s character, we don’t know yet. But it is quite a typical thing in 80s for dumbass decisions to be made :poot: 

i agree with Ryan’s sex fantasy thing, but there hasn’t been any so far, just the fact that one of the councillors has a big donkey **** :poot:

idk I obviously won’t force you into watching the season, but it’s still really early in the season, plenty of explaining and twists to come, seems a shame to drop the whole season after two episodes 

we're already on episode 8? sweet, i'm waiting for it to finish to binge 

ice heard one side from above

Archived