Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 last sessions involving orchestrations, violin playing and copyist duty

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Detective mode is on :

That guy is working at Henson Studios in the room Gaga is recording since September. Basically he is telling they are doing orchestration, add of violin sounds + background vocals and copying duties.

For those not knowing : copyist work is about creating and developing the final music which is to be used during the sessions of recording, working with computer based programs and create neat and clean copies of original work using various softwares. And using computer programs and other equipments which are required to produce copies of musical work.

So basically the last touches on a record.

OT : another mixer worked at Henson the last few weeks and basically saying quite the same thing (he is not allowed to talk about the project) 

EDIT : confirmed being for LG6 :

https://ibb.co/j8jHPVm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Ready for when some of these liddos are going to meltdown about live instrumentation being on their "club album" despite the fact that LG has had real instruments on every single one of her albums :huntyga:

Levine

"On something special"... I don't know, I don't think he's talking about someone. The impression his post gave me is that he's talking about the soundtrack for a movie or something like that.

Of course I hope I'm wrong and that they were there for Gaga.

TheSlash

I already get dizzy looking at all those small buttons and sh*t which are on that board :cryga: . Also, if LG6 has a whole orchestra as background music I'm gonna cry y'all a 1000 meter deep lake :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga: 

Animated GIF

Ew, David!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Levine said:

"On something special"... I don't know, I don't think he's talking about someone. The impression his post gave me is that he's talking about the soundtrack for a movie or something like that.

Of course I hope I'm wrong and that they were there for Gaga.

He posted this the same week Gaga posted her photo on Instagram in the same studio room tagging LG6 so...

Franch Toast

In before that guy's work has absolutely nothing to do with LG6. 

She/Her/Hers

Felixorfelicia

All these studio session posts are hyping me up...i think maybe this time we really are close 

Tease it to Jesus

Gagaism

Well, let’s get a whole store of tissues becuz looks like a double Adele, singer/flowers/dinners/orchestras/violins and honors are coming for all broken hearts sistrens 

baking broadway musical GIF by Waitress The Musical

artpopsexual

Girrrrl, I'm more than excited :firega:

Archived