Stefani Tee
politics

Bernie Sanders had a heart attack

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 11

LordEnigma

Hope he’s doing better! I had a coworker have one recently and it’s terrifying.

Im sure Donald won’t even show remorse...

Born To Slay

But he’s fine now. This is such bs that the wanna make him look bad, he’s been treated and he’s doing fine. 

• Thanks 3

jacs vs looser
2 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

Im sure Donald won’t even show remorse...

Remorse? Watch him spin this into his advantage:

"The country needs a strong, wonderful leader, not a person who could die in office. Sad"

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Adakam
25 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

But he’s fine now. This is such bs that the wanna make him look bad, he’s been treated and he’s doing fine. 

Who is trying to make him look bad? This is literally an anouncement from his own campaign.

Anyway, "Doing fine" isnt going to work, health has always been a major issue regarding presidential candidates. This REALLY hurts his chances.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Economy
31 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Who is trying to make him look bad? This is literally an anouncement from his own campaign.

Anyway, "Doing fine" isnt going to work, health has always been a major issue regarding presidential candidates. This REALLY hurts his chances.

Yeah i was thinking that

Born To Slay
30 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I mean the media hyper focusing on this is ridiculous, he’s fine. The public would be inept to let this stop them from electing him but ig that means he’s toast because of there’s anything I can count on from my fellow human beings and fellow Americans, it’s to be shallow and brain dead. 

• Thanks 3

whocares

He’s back and doing better than ever. 

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Twitter

Omg. :ohno:

An American online news and social networking service.

mauvais

Happy he got to the hospital when he did! Sounds relatively minor, like my grandfather's first heart attack in which he drove himself to the hospital (15 years later, still kicking lol). Being 78 really do be like that sometimes. 

Edited by mauvais

Whispering
1 hour ago, scarlxrd said:

It should only “hurt” his chances if you are hypocrite. Because during the 2016 election, Clinton was dying. And y’all still voted for her. Also, you’re one of the “vote blue no matter what” people, while Joe Biden is clearly having cognitive decline. And democrats still have him as the front runner. This won’t hurt Bernie at all.

Clinton had pneumonia. That isn’t dying. 

Although, the press did report on that 24/7 for a few days and the National Enquirer has all sorts of way out, completely made-up diagnosis. Hopefully, they don’t do the same to Bernie. 

Edited by Whispering
  • Like 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Remember when Hillary coughed for 10 seconds and Trumpettes said it disqualified her from office?

Bernie literally had a heart attack :toofunny: the guy's almost 80, his mortality is a real concern. I wouldn't say it disqualifies him obviously but...still...

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Nemo
2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Remorse? Watch him spin this into his advantage:

"The country needs a strong, wonderful leader, not a person who could die in office. Sad"

Trump will never have a heart attack, because first, you need a heart.

• LMAO 1

Marilyn MonHoe
34 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

He’s back and doing better than ever. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1