Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What is your enneagram song?

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

Sleeping at Last is a musical project created by Ryan O'Neal.  His last album is called Atlas: Enneagram.  An album inspired in the enneagram (a model of the human psyche which is principally understood and taught as a typology of nine interconnected personality types). And there is a song for each of the nine personality types. For example I'm the type 4: Individualist,  self-aware, sensitive, reserved, self-pity but romantic and creative.  So my song would be the track  'Four'. Type 4 celebrities:  Cher, Judy Garland,  Edgar Allen Poe,  Lars von Trier or Amy Winehouse .

Know your type:

https://www.truity.com/test/enneagram-personality-test

Search your song:

:)

FlopSlurper

Type 5 was the highest for me (75%) the rest were 53-68% except for type 9 I got 36% sskskss

bloody g

I'm a 3 Achiever (72%) closely followed by 4 Individualist (69%)

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Nightwing

I'm Type 7 with an 83% match. Type 7 is described as The Enthusiast. Sevens want to have as much fun and adventure as possible and are easily bored.

I'm a secondary Type 3/5/8, all with 74%; The Achiever, The Investigator and The Challenger, respectfully. My lowest score was Type 9, with 11%; apparently, I wouldn't be considered The Peacemaker. I hate following the lead of other people, so it makes sense.

https://www.truity.com/enneagram/personality-type-7-enthusiast

Well, that does describe me quite well.

Franch Toast

My top three results are extremely close:

Type 3

68% MATCH

Type 2

67% MATCH

Type 4

65% MATCH

So I'm a combination of The Achiever, The Giver & The Individualist. 

She/Her/Hers

4 (69%), 8 (68%), 5 (67%) were my 3 highest, 9 is my lowest at 25%. I'm divergent :sis:

the songs, 4 & 8 are cute ig but pretty similar imo.. average songs.. 

Archived