Stefani Tee
society

2 Billion Trees To Be Planted With $3 Billion Budget (Trudeau)

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trudeau-promises-liberals-would-plant-two-billion-trees-to-fight-climate-change-1.1323038

Trudeau has unveiled a plan to plant 2 billion trees at an estimated cost of $3 Billion

Tree plantations are increasingly being seen as part of the solution to global warming because of their ability to pull carbon from the atmosphere

Trees have a net carbon reduction effect because even tho they produce carbon as they consume oxygen just like humans and other animals, during the day while in photosynthesis mode the amount of carbon they convert to oxygen ecceeds their total over 24H production of carbon therefore having a net positive effect in reducing carbon levels in the atmosphere 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 7

FATCAT

Let's just bulldoze Alabama and fill in all the space with trees. Boom. Climate Crisis over.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 3

TheSlash
25 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Let's just bulldoze Alabama and fill in all the space with trees. Boom. Climate Crisis over.

Germany could donate Bavaria :lana:  :lolly: .

• LMAO 3

JohnWayne92
47 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Agreed. 100%

PartySick
50 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Gotta watch out for hurricanes though :sure:

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Like 2

Economy
5 hours ago, Rio said:

Love this man and that country ♥️♥️

Hes ok... :awkney:

im ok if he wins re-election cuz i dont love the other 2 main parties running right now

The Left Wing NDP plans are too agressive and i think theyd kill business investment in this country. The tax hikes they plan on the rich are too agressive

As for the Right-Wing Conservatives im ok if they win election but i dont like the party leader Andrew Sheer so im not sure i could trust them

Both the Liberals and Conservatives surprisingly this time around dont have an overly different plan when it comes to taxes and the major stuff so if they are simmilar might as well go with Trudeau

the biggest difference is the Conservatives want to do some tweeks on some programs Trudeau has added in order to balance the budget. I dont like the deficit but some of those programs especially trainings programs are useful so it has its pros and cons

im worried that Trudeau keeps raising the deficit target gradually when the economy has unemployment at a 40 year low tho. Just doesnt seem responsible to me

The Conservatives who were in power before Trudeau had the budget almost back to balance and planned surpluses like we had before the 2008 financial crisis

Edited by Economy

Glamourpuss

Planting trees is a no brainier. It's ashame it's taken so long for people to realise this. I hope other countries follow suit instead of chopping them down for the 5g signals. 

Serial liker
  • Love 1

Red

Meanwhile in Brazil the government supports deforestation :poot:

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Sad 3

Economy
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Planting trees is a no brainier. It's ashame it's taken so long for people to realise this. I hope other countries follow suit instead of chopping them down for the 5g signals. 

Chopping down trees is inevitable. We need wood and we need space to build things

but to make it sustainable we need to replant each tree we cut down at least. The trees we cut down really add up

Trees may not absorb carbon and produce oxygen to the same level as the plankton in the Oceans do but they still have a big impact and planting them is something we CAN do

• Like 1

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Chopping down trees is inevitable. We need wood and we need space to build things

but to make it sustainable we need to replant each tree we cut down at least. The trees we cut down really add up

Trees may not absorb carbon and produce oxygen to the same level as the plankton in the Oceans do but they still have a big impact and planting them is something we CAN do

I agree. 

Serial liker
  • Like 1

Economy
1 minute ago, Red said:

Meanwhile in Brazil the government supports deforestation :poot:

The amazon forest is so crutial for oxygen supply :duck:

Not directly the way ppl think. Most of the oxygen the amazon produces gets consumed in the amazon forest itself so its net positive impact on earths oxygen is actually very small :rip:

however the run offs from the amazon and the storm surges it creates in these other regions carry vital nutrients down the amazon river that once it goes to the ocean it feeds one of the biggest if not the biggest Plankton bloom on earth

the trees themselves and the forest itself arent the lungs of the earth, thats a myth. But the Amazon still plays a vital role indirectly because without the amazon forest that big bloom of plankton would not be fed and would die!

• Like 2