💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms no new music from ARTPOP until 2013

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Gaga, it feels fresh, fresher than Subway so release it now please thank you xoxo :pawsup:

Idk why but I thought that was freakin' hilarious. :rofl:

Kinda saw this coming, still excited! :excited:

Gagaloo911

I knew it. I've been guessing the new single wouldn't be coming this year for awhile now. Jan/Feb here we come :nacho:

:fat: . . . well, at least we're getting PARTYNAUSEOUS this year, and possibly TGT. She'll also give us the release date, which will be something to look forward to. Let's just hope she doesn't hype it up.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Beat she'll release it at midnight on 1st January

CAN'T WAIT! :excited2:

Jenniferella

inb4 people get like "I ALWAYS KNEW THIS BLABLABLA"

Oh wait.... :laughga:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MichaelSimpson7

:excited:

Unlike some people on here I'm still not over the Born This Way era. I felt I sucked up all of The Fame and The Fame Monster I could and was so ready for Born This Way but I don't feel like that yet. Believe me, no one is more excited for ARTPOP and new music than me but 2013 feels right.

Some fans literally want album after album after album which would just be overkill. The general public needs breaks and a chance to miss her. Give people a chance to absorb all the music Gaga puts out until they BEGGING for new music. A lot of the songs from Born This Way still feel quite new to me.

:fat: . . . well, at least we're getting PARTYNAUSEOUS this year, and possibly TGT. She'll also give us the release date, which will be something to look forward to. Let's just hope she doesn't hype it up.

Oh sweety, your dreams are so beautiful~!

Too bad PARTYNAUSEOUS is scheduled for release sometime in 2019 and TGT will be a posthumous release

:cryga:

Too bad PARTYNAUSEOUS is scheduled for release sometime in 2019 and TGT will be a posthumous release

:deadbanana:

EDIT: JUST HIT 5000 POSTS :sara:

Archived