Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump spells little as liddle' then blames CNN

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
8 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

What age?

I lived in America in 2013 - 2017 and visited since I was young.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I lived in America in 2013 - 2017 and visited since I was young.

Great so you know all Democrats feelings. Ok carry on. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Great so you know all Democrats feelings. Ok carry on. 

Yes I do, which is why I made the comment I made.

You carry on if you dont have anything to say other than where I geographically live.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes I do, which is why I made the comment I made.

You carry on if you dont have anything to say other than where I geographically live.

Thank you Professor Xavier for letting us know exactly how all Democrats think. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Thank you Professor Xavier for letting us know exactly how all Democrats think. 

Your welcome, and thank you for letting us know too 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...