Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump spells little as liddle' then blames CNN

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Apparently the president does not know how to spell the word little. He spelled it as liddle' 

Then he tried to blame CNN by saying he spelled with a "hyphen"(meaning the apostrophe) and that CNN removed the apostrophe making the spelling incorrect. :sharon:

Yes people this is real. It's not an SNL skit or satire. :ladyhaha:

Here is a news article with a screen shot.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/27/20886829/liddle-adam-schiff-trump-tweet-hyphen-apostrophe

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 22

JustinTrudeau

As the great Taylor Swift once said, spelling is fun!

I have a feeling the impeachment news is making him weirder than normal.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 6

Lord Temptation

Wow so now they’re even throwing accusations of grammarcide against the President?

They keep digging like this they’ll eventually bury themselves. What next? Trump left a napkin on a table somewhere so he must be “Destroying the Planet!”

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 5

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Wow so now they’re even throwing accusations of grammarcide against the President?

They keep digging like this they’ll eventually bury themselves. What next? Trump left a napkin on a table somewhere so he must be “Destroying the Planet!”

:fail:

I swear you always find a way to side with Trump. It's embarrassing that the President of the United States can't spell a kindergarten word. And its even more embarrassing when he can't even take responsibility for it and has to blame CNN for everything.

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 48
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Is it spelled destroying or distroying?

Asking for a friend.

Spoiler

Just kidding I am asking for Donald. :ladyhaha:

FYI, spelling and grammar are not the same thing. :huntyga:

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 11
  • Love 1

SamanthaC

He didn’t even spell describing right...not helping his argument here. :fail:

He could have claimed voice to text and left it at that. Siri always messes up words. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 8

Talenti

Every time he opens his mouth it’s like I’m watching a reality show/ snl skit:smh:

To Bey, or not to Bey... NOT.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 2

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

:fail:

I swear you always find a way to side with Trump. It's embarrassing that the President of the United States can't spell a kindergarten word. And its even more embarrassing when he can't even take responsibility for it and has to blame CNN for everything.

He’s tweeted more than 40,000 times since becoming President, and the very first time he makes a spelling mistake it becomes important news? 

This is the kind of preocccupation that discourages people’s interest in mainstream media.

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

He’s tweeted more than 40,000 times since becoming President, and the very first time he makes a spelling mistake it becomes important news? 

This is the kind of preocccupation that discourages people’s interest in mainstream media.

The first time????

fun what GIF by Denyse

none of your business what GIF by Denyse

• Like 7
  • LMAO 14
  • Thanks 1

Lord Temptation
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Is it spelled destroying or distroying?

Asking for a friend.

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding I am asking for Donald. :ladyhaha:

Both, as long as the meaning of the message is not lost :ally: 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Both, as long as the meaning of the message is not lost :ally: 

What was the meaning of tweeting that CNN removed the hyphen from liddle' ? :vegas:

• LMAO 2

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

He's made more spelling + grammar mistakes though.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-typos-spelling-tweets-unpresidented-2017-4#unpresidented-5

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Lord Temptation
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Still he has an impeccably low error rate. The average tweet has let’s say 15-25 words. So he has tweeted almost one million words so far, and there are only a handful of spelling mistakes. Not even one hundred. That is a 99.99% success rate.

• LMAO 24
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Stephen
31 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Why are you so hellbent on defending him? What stake do you have in this :flop: go to a right wing forum dude. We don’t want you here. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 15