question

Will Gaga get an AoTY nomination?

Judas18

Will Gaga get an AoTY nomination?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga get an AoTY nomination?

Featured Posts

Miracle

She should, definitely, especially after Shallow getting all those nominations and even getting one. Also not nominating Oscar, BRITs winning music would be a bad look.

if not it would be hardcore robbed and this year's grammys officially cancelled. At least here I still hear Shallow and ARUTW. But since the grammys are just "what was popular or acclaimed in the US" idk

Musery

whocares

There will be eight nominees, not five like back in the day. You cannot possibly tell me she won’t snatch a nom for AOTY. I know it won’t win tho.

zakariah

yes because people wanna see her perform again, and they usually only let artists with big nominations perform

unless it’s another tribute, but I hope not :bradley:

Guest WhiteHotForever
21 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

But since the grammys are just "what was popular or acclaimed in the US" idk

Joanne (song) is shocked.

31 minutes ago, WhiteHotForever said:

Joanne (song) is shocked.

It was acclaimed so :lolga:

No but i was mainly talking about the AOTY category. 

Musery

Bradley

I'll be very surprised if she doesn't.

Album of the Year now nominates 8 albums. If there are far less acclaimed albums being considered for a nomination, what makes you think a universally acclaimed album, written for a movie that's been nominated for 8 Oscars, that's been sweeping awards left and right ever since its release, and has sold 6 million copies worldwide, garnered 2 billion streams on Spotify, won't get it?

If a much less musical album like Black Panther could get AOTY, a critically acclaimed soundtrack that is actually musical in nature much more deserves it.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

It was acclaimed so :lolga:

No but i was mainly talking about the AOTY category. 

Golden Hour, last year's AOTY winner didn't even peak at #1 on Billboard 200 though.

Archived